"I thought Koga-kun said he had to go-" The raven haired female started.

"He changed his mind obviously, now quit asking questions! We have to go back and study for our test tomorrow!" Her best friend waved her off before grabbing her by the arm and pulling her off in the direction of the well.

"Yeah, yeah, quit nagging me will you?" She rolled her eyes as she turned back to look at the wolf demon tribe, waving her free hand at them.

"See you when we get back then!" She exclaimed while Koga just gave her a sweet smile and wave back. The boys however had anime tears in their eyes as they hugged one another and waved her off, not wanting her to leave yet. Their leader glanced over at them and noticed their sad reaction to the lack of Okami's presence and sighed, patting both of them on the head. This shocked Ginta and Hakkaku who have almost never received such kind gestures from their leader before. They expected him to hit them and call them weaklings for crying so easily.

"She'll be back before you know it, so stay strong for her sake until she gets back, and help create a party for her worth remembering for the rest of her life... Both of you will do great, I'm sure of it." He gave a simple speech and the two looked at each other before tackling their boss to the ground in a hug.

"Thanks for trying to make us feel better Koga-kun, you're the best! We'll do our very best for you and Big Sis!" The two boys ironically were crying even harder from the compassion they had received from their leader. An irk mark appeared on the wolf demon tribe leader's head as he wrapped his arms around either of his men.

"The point of that was to get you both to stop crying, damn it!" The blue eyed male exclaimed.

"Can you all shut the hell up out there! Some people are trying to sleep you pesky wolves!" A certain mutt called from inside the hut, causing all three of them to go quiet as they realized how loud they were being.

»»---------------------►

The next day Inuyasha's group as well as Koga's got to work on putting together a little surprise party for Okami in Kaede's hut. Kaede and the half breed went off together in search of the proper ingredients for a nice and small dinner for the group to feast on later. Sango, Miroku and Kirara were out fetching their last minute gifts. That left the wolf demon tribe and Shippo to do most of the decorating for the party. Ginta and Hakkaku were putting up balloons on one side of the room while the fox demon child and the wolf demon tribe's leader worked on the streamers on the other side. "So these are streem-urs?" Koga asked himself as he investigated the item in his hand, even going as far as sniffing it to try and get a better understanding of the object.

"They're called streamers, Kagome-chan told me all about them before she left. They usually decorate the walls of a room being used for a party." Shippo piped up from beside him, the wolf demon glanced over at him.

"Streamers huh? Interesting... Well Shippo-kun, do you wanna help me put them up?" Koga asked as the boy's eyes widened in shock, confusing the dark haired male.

"Why're you looking at me like that? He asked.

"I didn't think you'd remember my name, let alone ask me for help." The fox child replied.

"How could I forget your name? Okami-chan talks about you all the time when she travels with me so it's sort of hard to forget it." The male explained with a sigh.

"She does?" Shippo asked, surprised that she actually talked about him to others.

"Yeah, you're very important to her." He nodded with a small smile.

"So are you. She's thinks about you a lot, about how you guys are doing and when she'll see you next. I can always tell when she's thinking of you because her eyes have this weird far off look in them when she does." Shippo said bluntly, not really thinking about what he was saying since he was a child who didn't understand much about love and relationships.