"Hey, what's the matter?" Kagome asked her and she looked at her friend as she tried to place a finger on the mixture of scents she was smelling really close by.

"I smell the scent of Inuyasha-kun and the others, but they aren't alone. The scent of Naraku-san also lingers where they stand now... and they're really close by. I assume they're fighting which means the village could be in grave danger." Okami spoke as they both grew worried for their friends. The amber eyed girl then sniffed around for the exact direction the scents were coming from and once she found it the two girls raced off towards them, afraid for their friends' safety. By the time they reached their friends they found that they were being attacked from what looked to be another one of Naraku's incarnations, but this one seemed... different? He claimed not to know who he or Naraku is, and yet seemed to recognize Okami and Kagome right off of the bat when he gazed in their direction, causing the male to stop in his tracks.

Once Inuyasha took notice of them he yelled at them to not come any closer as the new foe turned in their direction with wide eyes. "Those women... Who are they? I know them from somewhere." Inuyasha then took his opportunity to attack and cut the guy's arm clean off, which seemed to be a darker shade than the rest of his skin.

"That's it! I remember now, I know who they are!" The man yelled as his arm grew back and he ran towards the girls, pushing the dog demon out of the way in the progress.

"Come to me!" He yelled as he went to pick the two up with his arm that had split off into multiple tentacle-like arms. The tan female took action and pushed her best friend out of the way.

"Kagome-chan, run for it!" She exclaimed as she got caught in the reincarnation's arms. Kagome tried to escape before ultimately getting caught as well.

"Get your filthy hands off of Kagome-chan! What do you even want with us anyway?" Okami shouted as she struggled against the arms that held her captive high off of the ground.

"It was you two! You two were the key!" The crazy male exclaimed as he began laughing like a maniac. Slowly the strange man who had captured both the two was pulling them closer to him.

"That's it, I had been seeking you this whole time." He spoke as the two struggled to get away from him, Inuyasha having to step in and slice the guy's arm off again to get them out of his grasp. Okami then bent down and allowed Kagome to get onto her back before trying to get the female as far away from the scene as possible. As they tried to escape the same man from before used his arms to cage the two in one spot so they couldn't leave. The mutt once again had to step in and use his wind scar to separate him from the two. Before being blown away by the Tetsusaigas special move he told the two females that they would meet again inevitably. The black haired female was extremely confused at this point.

"Who the hell was that? What did we miss back in this era?" She asked as she thought about this in her head. 'Could this have something to do with my recent dreams about Mother and Onigumo-san, but how?' The amber eyed teen shook it off as Kaede made her way towards their group and Shippo finally got the chance to jump onto Okami's shoulder to say hello. Though just as soon as they said their hellos they had to say their goodbyes once more. Inuyasha thought it was too dangerous for Kagome to stick around in this era when that man who called himself Muso could still be running about. The silver haired male also asked for Okami to go with her to watch over the girl in her era because over there can be just as dangerous, although he was a bit worried for her safety too he would never admit that he valued her as his friend aloud. She only sighed and nodded in agreement when told to do so. Kaede then opted to walk the girls to the well just in case and when they got their the two young women asked the priestess before them about truly going home.