"It's obvious she has something going for him. I mean, every time he runs off or starts doing lecherous deeds, she's the very first one to go after him. Just now is the perfect example." Okami explained as Shippo hopped down from Inuyasha's lap into hers. As she slipped her backpack off of her shoulder and onto the ground beside her, Shippo quickly went rummaging through it for a snack or two. The group continued talking about the possibility of their friends getting together one day and Inuyasha kept bringing up the monk's fascination with her rear end which caused Okami and Kagome to sigh at his oblivion. Okami then glanced at Shippo who just popped out of her backpack for a moment, and judging by the look on his face he was quite ready for a change in the topic, which made Okami giggle to herself.

»»---------------------►

By the time Miroku and Sango returned, it seemed that Sango was far more depressed than when she left to go and find the monk. Okami watched her walk off whilst Miroku made a grave in the village for the princess who was trapped inside the demon of the mountain. After praying over it and giving his blessings he turned to his friends who asked him about what happened up in the mountain. "From the looks of it you must've done something idiotic while up in the mountains." Okami spoke and Miroku turned to her, genuinely confused.

"Whatever do you mean?"

"I mean that ever since you guys came back Sango-chan looks pretty sad about something. She even walked off during the ceremony for the princess. There's no way it isn't because of something you did. So, what exactly did you do, monk?" Okami glared at him for even possibly hurting Sango's feelings. After all they've been through each of them were almost like the family she never had and when one of them is hurt she felt the need to get involved like now for instance.

"Nothing that I can recall." He spoke honestly and Okami grew curious as Miroku finally decided to take things into his own hands and go after Sango. Kagome then told her friends to come with her to spy on them, Okami and the others reluctantly agreeing and following them, laying down in the grass nearby to carefully watch their conversation unfold. After a while Miroku took a hold of Sango's hand and Okami smirked as Kagome grew excited, Inuyasha and Shippo somewhat surprised that it was actually happening. Sango got embarrassed and turned away from him only for him to immediately start fondling her, earning himself a slap to the cheek.
That was around the time the group finally decided to get a move on and leave, Sango leading the group by herself while the other group members to Miroku about the obvious hand marking on his cheek...

»»---------------------►

The day after Sango and Miroku fought against the demon in the mountains, Sango had requested to leave for three days to repair her weapon that had been cracked in the battle. Kagome and Okami were asking Inuyasha for three days as well to go home and study for their upcoming test and eventually he agreed. Just as he did, however, two familiar wolf demons ran up to Okami's side out of nowhere in a panicked and frazzled state. "Big Sis! Big Sis!" They exclaimed as they both grabbed one of her hands and started crying.

"Huh? Ginta-kun, Hakkaku-kun? Where did you two even come from? And how'd you know I was here?" She asked the two who were blubbering out nonsense to her. Then she noticed the wolves at their feet who must've helped them to sniff out her scent and understood.

"Please help us!" They yelled in unison as she realized that the two were in fact missing somebody.

"Where's Koga-kun? What happened to him?" She asked as the two looked at each other before crying harder.

"It's just terrible! A mortal who calls himself Izumo challenged Koga-kun to a battle for his jewel shards and his body! While they were fighting he pulled out some sort of doll and Koga-kun stopped moving. The human then took him back to his hideout and we were scared of jumping into a fight like that so we decided to go to the first person who came to mind, and that was you Big Sis! So, will you help us?" The two spoke and Okami already knew she couldn't ignore this problem. She turned to Kagome and Inuyasha.