Logan could feel the anger rising in his stomach as he sat beside Mia on the couch. The first thought that came to his mind was death; he wanted nothing more than for Brad to be dead. There were so many things about his stepfather that haunted him and stuck with him from when he was younger but nothing, nothing could compare to the anger he felt after hearing what he did to Mia. 

She hated herself for crying. She made a promise to herself that she wasn't going to cry because she didn't want Logan to have to deal with her pain. She didn't want him to feel like any of this was his fault or that he was responsible in any way. No matter how hard she tried to contain her tears, talking about that night was never done without a few dozen tears. She puts her head in her hands and begins breathing heavily as she continues to sob uncontrollably. How was this going to help anything? How was telling Logan what his stepfather did to her going to make anything better? Did she really think that after he heard this that he would forgive her? That he would want to be with her? That he would even want to touch her ever again? It was a horrible, disgusting thing and she felt dirty. No matter what she did, no matter how hard she tried, the memory and disgust she felt that night would never leave her. She felt his hand slowly move to her shoulder and without even thinking about it, she jumped back. She couldn't stop herself from running over that night in her head and she couldn't believe that a touch from Logan made her feel that way all over again. 

What was wrong with her? 

Why couldn't she just forget? 

Why did the smallest touch from Logan make her feel terrified? 

She stands up and backs away from Logan with tears continuing to stream down her face. "I can't forget." Her voice comes out broken and rough but she continues. "I can't erase the memories. Every night...every night he's there...haunting my nightmares." She shakes her head. "I just want to forget...just forget."

He stares at her with pain stricken eyes and quickly makes his way over to her, putting his arms around her. "I'm sorry...I am so sorry."

She slowly begins to wrap her arms around him and speaks quietly. "It's my fault. Why didn't I fight harder?"

He slowly pulls away and puts both of his hands on either side of her face, starring at her intently. "Listen to me, this is NOT your fault. NONE of this is your fault. Never, okay?"

She lowers her head and shakes it for a moment before lifting it up to look at him with blood shot eyes. "It is." She walks past him, quickly grabbing her coat and walking to the door.

He turns around quickly and takes a step forward just as she exits his apartment. "Mia!" He grabs his coat and begins to walk out of his apartment after her but just as he does his cell phone begins to ring in his pocket. "Hello?"

The person on the other end is obviously trying to control their tears as they sniffle into the phone. "Logan? Where are you?"

"Scar?" He notices her unusual tone of voice and wave of concern washes over his face. "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"It's Dani. I'm at the hospital. Can you come, please? I really need someone right now."

~~~

Joe's eyes go blank as he sits there in shock. Dani had told him everything and he knew that one day he would get the call that she was in the hospital. But no matter how or when you are given a warning...it never truly prepares you for the real thing.

Taylor continues speaking in a calm tone, trying to get a response out of Joe. "Tell Jake to come if he can, I really think Scarlett could use some friends right now...and I think maybe you could too, Joe."