𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

despite her attempts to calm him down, Notti knew that she was lying. he knew it too, a lot of people had seen it. almost 5 thousand people did due to his large following, it made him wonder who in his friend group had seen it as he knew that they would ask the most questions.

"ian gon lie', ion care anymore." she admitted, Notti looked at her as if she was crazy but she had a logical reasoning.

"we deadass almost been caught like fifty times, we should get used to it." she explained.

"you right though." Notti agreed, it was funny how the roles had seemed to have reversed. it used to be Riyah who would freak out in a situation like this, but now Notti was in her position.

"plus we need to-" the sound of Notti's phone going interrupted her words, the boy looked at the caller id and let out a huff when he saw it was his brother. "shit, DD's calling." said Notti as he quickly moved himself from Riyah so she wasn't seen, he accepted the call and waited for DD to connect.

"Notti, where you at right now?" DD immediately asked, Notti hesitated as he tried to think of a smart way to answer without giving too much away, "why you askin?" Notti replied with a hint of attitude.

"so you just gon' go to a bitch house and not tell ya big bro?" DD asked, Notti turned off his camera and rolled his eyes at his older brother.

"nah hollon, why you turning off ya camera nigga?" DD questioned, he had a smirk on his face as he knew how annoyed Notti was getting.

"nigga what do you want?" Notti snapped.

"where you at Notti?" DD asked once more with a wide smile plastered on his face, L'Riyah was sat next to DD with a laugh that she was trying to contain.

"it's not ya business nigga." Notti replied, the sound of DD laughing loudly could be heard before he stopped to catch his breath.

"yo you funny gang," DD started, "anyways mom tellin' you to come home." he explained. Notti let out a mental sigh at the fact that his brother had finally gotten to the point, "aight imma come how now." he replied.

"tell ya girl i said bye." DD said quickly before hanging up, Notti rolled his eyes before getting up from his girlfriend's bed.

"imma start to head Ry." he said as he put his shoes on, Riyah nodded as she understood why he had to suddenly leave.

once he put his shiesty and jacket on, L'Riyah got up from her bed and walked him downstairs to her front door. "imma textured you when i get home ma." he said as he kissed her cheek, Riyah nodded before hugging him tightly.

"stay safe E." she said as he left.

NOTTI WALKED INTO his room and was met with the sight of his brother sat on his bed, DD looked up and smirked as he saw that it was Notti.

"you dayroom Notti." DD said simply.

"fuck is you talkin' about?" Notti asked angrily, he was getting fed up at his brother's behaviour now.

"you used to tell me all the time when you was talkin' to bitches bro." DD complained, "now i'm finding out about it on sugarhill hottakes?, dayroom." he added.

"nigga you not my dad, ian gotta tell you everything bro." Notti argued, DD stayed silent as he had a point.

"okay but keep it real wit' me Notti, you got a girl?" DD started, "you don't gotta tell me who it is, i'm just tryna know if you do." he assured.