Christmas Day

"Bucky! Come on! It's Christmas Day!" I jump out of our bed as he groans as I wince from my arm still in pain from the stab wound.

"Sweetheart, doll, please be careful you were stabbed not even a full 24 hours ago." I roll my eyes as I stand jumping slightly waiting for him to throw on a shirt before walking over to me where I quickly grab his hand and yank him to the elevator where we ride up to the communal area noticing everyone already sat around the tree, maybe because I had asked Jarvis to set an alarm for the same time we got up.

"Merry Christmas guys!" I yell as I drag Bucky to a spare pillowed space on the floor amongst everyone where he let me sit beside him cuddled into his side. They all wished a Merry Christmas to me as well.

"Bucky, you look cheery." at this Bucky flips off Loki before holding me again.

"Now that we're all here, lets share gifts." at Wanda's statement we all agree and grab presents handing them to the respective people and opening them immediately. Pretty soon everyone had said their thank yous and opened every single present; me I got: a lab coat from Bruce since I wore his all the time, Tony had gotten me a sawdering iron much like his, Nat bought me a new cocktail dress in Bucky's favourite colour, Wanda had given me her famous recipe for her cookies, Steve had given me a sketch he drew of me working with Bruce and Tony, Clint had got me a bow like his just not as specially made since I always enjoyed using his, Sam had got me new running shoes due to me complaining all the time on his runs, Thor had got me my favourite flowers from Asgard he had brought back once, Vision had got me a leather jacket to match Bucky's, Loki had given me my favourite Asgardian book I'd read that he had leant me for good this time and Bucky had given me a knife not just any knife his favourite knife that he had engraved with the message 'I love you in a sort of promise way'.

"Well I think it's safe to say this was a very successful Christmas." we all hum in response to Thor.

"However, y/n didn't get anyone anything which is kind of rude." they all turn to look at me with a questioning look.

"Actually, I did get you all something. Sort of a joint thing but has separate aspects, just wait here." I quickly run off to go back to mine and Bucky's floor where I grabbed the documents and flash drive with all the pictures on it to show them visually. Once I had everything I made my way back upstairs hiding it behind my back before moving over to the TV where I plugged in the flash drive.

"What's going on?"

"Just wait." they all sit curious as to what I had got them all until the TV turned on to the blank scree I had put onto the drive, I grabbed the clicker to switch between the files and stood in front of them.

"So, this is a sort of thank you for taking me in and accepting me as part of the team especially since I was an ex-Hydra agent so you could have just thrown me in a cage. So after everything you've done for me  I had no idea what could amount to that much appreciation you all needed until a few weeks ago we were all enjoying one another's company and you guys started talking about something clearly important for you all. What I've done is a huge leap which can either go down really well here or really not, I'm hoping it's the first." they all share looks before I chuck the documents on the coffee table which gains all their attention, Steve being used to leading he picks up the documents and starts to read aloud.

"Documents of legal buying of the Shiftwood lot in higher state...wait what is this?" they all look up at me where I take a deep breath before showing a picture of the frontal house.

"You bought a house?!"

"How much was this?!"

"What?!" 

"Stop!" at this they all go quiet.

"Let me explain. A few weeks ago we were all talking until you all started to discuss how you loved the tower and how you all got to be around one another but then started to name all the disadvantages of it ending with you all saying 'even if this was kept for emergencies, it'd be nice to have a proper place to call home'. So I was searching around for a while until I came across this gigantic lot with 9 houses instead of one large house or tower or apartment to call our own there are 9 houses all circling around a lake and stream with large outdoor space and forest surrounding for miles. The only house visible to others is the frontal house which is the largest which would be used to house guests and as our communal space pretty much like how we have separate floors but this space to be with one another. then the other 8 houses would be our personal ones." as I talk about it all they all look over documents and glance at the TV as I switch through images while I'm talking.