Swimming Pool

It had been a week since the Avengers finally finding out about me and Bucky as well as Nat and Bruce and everything was going great, Nat and Bruce were closer than before now openly but more relaxed and comfortable like you'd expect from a stable relationship. However, for me and Bucky it was like our honeymoon phase was allowed to be released fully and to say people were getting sick of it was an understatement and in all honesty I was starting to feel bad and getting very cautious whenever someone enters the room.

Currently, me and Bucky were alone in the living room and he had pulled me closer to the point where he had me straddling his hips.

"You know considering we've only had two proper dates, you sure don't seem to mind being close and intimate." his arms are wrapped around my waist as his hands drew circles into my lower back while I held my hands around his neck.

"For your information I've got a whole week of dates planned."

"Oh really? But I'm only allowed out once a week."

"You forget we you now live in a huge tower owned by a billionaire who had to just have a whole arcade and bowling alley." I pull back slightly in surprise.

"Really? This whole time and none of you told me?!" I watch him stutter before I hear footsteps heading towards the room we were in and I quickly climb off of his lap and sitting beside him closely but respectfully.

"Hey guys." I call as Bucky gives me a confused look but letting it go, they all file in saying hello taking seats all seeming to be quite bored,

"Bored?" they all hum.

"And hot." I nod at this comment as it was summer and quite hot at the moment hence why everyone was on shorts and t-shirts. 

"Don't you guys have a swimming pool here?" I state before grabbing my book off the table as they all shoot up like meerkats.

"Yes, we do! Pool day!" I hear everyone agree in unison.

"That means you two as well!" I shake my head at Clint before continuing to read my book as a not so sneaky hand touches my thigh and starts moving up my leg.

"What are you doing?" 

"You're coming to the pool with us, you've been training almost non-stop and reading a bunch. Spend time with us." he snatches my book from me before bookmarking my page and chucking it onto the coffee table.

"But why?" he starts to tug at my hands to pull me from my spot.

"Bucky I don't want to." he lets go before looking down at me with worry.

"What's going on with you, ever since telling the team we were dating you've been acting weird." I sigh before being honest.

"The others accepted Nat and Bruce's relationship a lot easier because they had exited the clingy, honeymoon phase and are in the comfortable long time relationship phase whereas now we've been given the freedom to openly express attraction and affection I get the feeling the others get uncomfortable around us because we're in that clingy, honeymoon phase." I watch him take a deep breath before holding my hand and sitting beside me.

"Y/n, maybe you're right but eventually they'll get used to that fact we're dating and we're in that phase of our relationship and won't mind soon but please don't let that prevent you from being normal and casual as you would be around me." I smile at him before kissing his cheek, standing up pulling him with me tot he elevator.

"Okay, I won't now go get changed and so will I. See you out there." once the elevator ride stops he steps off giving me a wave before I'm brought down to my floor and rushing to get changed and put my hair into a nice low ponytail and put my contact lenses in and put on sunglasses.