Asses Me, Please

Bucky had been in the medbay for 3 and a half weeks and he was starting to get a little annoying for everyone to deal with and by a little I mean a lot, even Steve couldn't stand to be in the same room as him and they were practically brothers. I was the only one who stayed with him now and gave the others updates about him but I didn't mind it meant I didn't have to hide anything I was feeling for him from anyone which was nice.

"Bruce I'm telling you, I'm fine please do your checks early come on." Bucky had somehow convinced me to sit beside him in the bed and he was able to cuddle me more now so that's what we had been doing, in Bucky's arms I look over at Bruce with a certain look.

"Bucky. No. Just 5 more days."

"5 more days too long. Honestly, I'm ok except for the smallest of twinges in my right leg but that's expected anyway." having enough I decide to take matters into my own hands.

"God. Bruce I'm begging now, just asses him please." he looks at my tired look, everyday for the past 2 weeks whenever Bruce had entered the room Bucky would start pushing him to asses him non stop until Bruce left then proceeded to grump about it to me for hours until I'd pretend I'm tired.

"Alright. Alright. Jeez Bucky you're worse than Clint and the Gods." I sigh in relief before hopping out of the way to let Bruce just get it over with hoping he was tired enough of Bucky to let him go. After a few checks Bruce stops and looks Bucky dead in the eye.

"You can leave. But you need crutches for your leg for a month, no training or strenuous activities and I can't stress this enough no more badgering me or the others about what I've said, please." I watch Bucky nod frantically like an excited puppy as he goes to move as Bruce gets him crutches already adjusted to his height, Bucky immediately taking them off him and standing up before heading for the door but I place a hand on his chest and get in his way.

"You need to slow down. He said nothing strenuous and you barging out of here quickly isn't following that instruction, you're still hurt and healing fully so take it easy." he smiles calmly down at me before capturing me in a hot, fiery kiss while we had time me and Bucky had gotten closer and closer catching up on lost time from the mission. Pulling away I miss the fact he whizzes past me heading for the elevator and I groan.

"You need to get used to him doing that." I glare at Bruce.

"Well we haven't had much time like you and Nat have so I'm allowed to react that way."

"He easily distracted you." I close my eyes and sigh.

"I know, I'll get used to them eventually. Bye Bruce." I quickly chase after Bucky noticing he had just called for the elevator.

"You can't keep using that against me."

"Why not? It works well in my favour." the elevator makes it to our floor and we both get on.

"Bucky I'm serious. You're still not fully healed and have been allowed out of medbay but still have rules to follow, you may be a super soldier but you're still human." he sighs from beside me.

"I'm sorry I just hated not doing anything, I'll be more careful."

"Thank you." soon the elevator stops and I follow beside Bucky as precaution into the living room and everyone hears the clunking of the crutches on the wood and turn to see us.

"Look who pestered Bruce to let him out."

"Hey guys." we walk and hobble into the room as everyone greets Bucky as he sits down in the corner of the sofa and resting his right leg on the extended section wincing slightly as I stand behind him.

"Finally wore him down?" I nod at Natasha as Bucky answers completely differently.

"Nah, he just decided to start assessing me and I was good to go." Natasha smirks at me looking at him as if he were stupid.