First training session

I had been sat on the rooftop peacefully for 2 hours now just staring at the city around me so busy with life, I would be lying if I said that I wasn't upset at what Tony had said regardless of him being right or not it still hit deep. I knew the Avengers by now would be freaking out of not knowing my location as I made Jarvis keep where I was going hidden from them but I really wanted to feel truly free if even for a moment. Hydra had taken me against my will and brainwashed all of any left over memories of normal life from me the moment I set foot in there, I became their personalised weapon and had no choice. I feel a tear slide down my cheek before hearing faint sounds of what I could tell were blasters. Quickly I watched as the Ironman suit blocked my perfect view of the city, he had found me and I wish it was anyone but him.

"Guys I found her, rooftop." I watched as he raised his hand blasters to aim at me causing me to roll my eyes.

"What are you gonna do, blast me and break my ribs again?" I got sarky and annoyed with him, I knew it could cost me but I was angry at him.

"I might." Before I could respond the sound of footsteps jogging onto the roof behind me flooded my hearing, I knew they were all pissed at me beyond measure.

"You know you have to notify us of your location at all times." Steve's cold tone sent shivers down my spine, the whole time I've been here he was nice but now I realise that can change all too quickly.

"I didn't think it was such a huge deal." I stood up and turned to face a very pissed off group of people, even Bruce.

"It is a very huge deal, you agreed to all terms set for you by Fury and ourselves. This is stepping out of line and has to be reported." I sighed and gave in.

"Fine report me. I don't care." I pushed past them and started to head back to the door leading inside from the rooftop.

"Where do you think you're going?!" getting agitated I decided to get petty.

"Back to the shell of a room you've put me in because I am such a 'merciless killer'!" quickly I descend down into the tower as to not be followed just wanting to hide away as tomorrow was Monday, first official day of training.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Miss L/n may I remind you of your 6am training session start." I had started getting used to Jarvis' abrupt notifications.

"What time is it now J?" I say as I flip the page of the 30th book I've read while being here.

"5:47 am." Sighing heavily I decide to bookmark my book and go to get changed into my training gear, as well as cover any visible scars or burns with my make-up again.

"Who is training with today, Jarvis?"

"Miss Romanov." I cringe slightly realising her easy is like the others hard level. Looking over at the clock on the wall I notice the time to be 5:56am, quickly finishing up my hair and begrudgingly putting in my contact lenses I jog to the elevator not wanting to be late, especially to Natasha's session.

"J, please take me to Natasha."

"Of course, y/n." smiling softly I thank the AI before the elevator moves at a quick pace and stops allowing me to get off. A steel metal door leading to the training room in my sights I jog quickly it and make my way inside only to be met with an annoyed looking Natasha.

"You're late, it's 6:01."

"1 minute late isn't a huge deal."

"Don't let it happen again." so she likes punctuality, got it.

"Of course not." she moves towards the side of the room to remove her jacket before stepping onto the mat in the centre of the training room.

"Come on L/n, hurry up." rolling my eyes I swiftly make my way towards where she stood.