Second Date

Once I had made it to the floor of the living room I was 15 minutes early but that didn't seem to matter to Bucky either because as I entered I noticed he was there too and dressed casual but nicer than what he usually wore.

He was wearing a white t-shirt that was tight enough to show his lean frame but wasn't clinging too much to his body so that he was comfortable. His jeans weren't grey or black like they usually were instead they were a lovely washed out light blue matched with black converses and I smiled at the fact he still had to get his dark colours in there somewhere with the shoes and his signature leather jacket on top.

"15 minutes early. Excited?"

"In your dreams." I smile as I walk over to him and I watch as he glances his gaze across my figure before smiling.

"What's that smile for?"

"Leather is good on you." I blush at his compliment before looking into his eyes.

"Well lighter colours are good on you especially denim, I didn't even think you owned anything like that." he looks over himself before back up at me.

"Yeah well I never had anyone to impress." I raise an eyebrow at his comment.

"Well what are we doing considering I can't leave." 

"Well first you've got to put on this blindfold." I look at the blindfold sceptically for a moment.

"A bit kinky for first date isn't it?" he laughs at me.

"Behave yourself. Just trust me and put it on I've got a surprise." 

"Okay, okay but if you're a kidnapper you tell me right?" I turn around for him to tie the blindfold feeling a chuckle rumble through his chest against my back.

"All done." without any sight anymore and the loss of contact from Bucky I suddenly get uneasy.

"Uh, Barnes I can't see anything mind helping me out?"

"Yeah sorry I was just checking something." pretty soon I feel his hands hold mine as he begins to guide me wherever he is taking me, his hands were large and colossal but against mine they seemed to fit and were so soft and mesmerising like they told a story.

"You ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine just hoping you're not going to kill me."

"How many more of those jokes have you got."

"You have no idea." all of a sudden we stop and I feel movement, we were now in the elevator.

"We in the elevator?"

"Yes now stop being inquisitive, it's a surprise."

"I hate surprises." he chuckles so I pinch the hand he's holding me with.

"Ow. Alright I get you don't like them but I think surprises bring out the best reactions from people." soon the elevator stops and Bucky guides me again.