Chapter 1 ⭐️

He streched his arms above his head after setting the last of his boxes down. Tsukasa had recently moved into the dorms of college, Toho Gakuen College of Drama and Music. Rui, his close friend and director of the troupe Wonderlands x Showtime, had been accepted to the University as well, and would be his dorm mate.

"Kasa-kun, I'm back with the food!" Rui announced, the door clicking shut behind him as he set the takeout on the table, slipping his shoes off and throwing himself down on his bed.

"Tired?"

"Mhm" he mumbled through his pillow.

"Why? It's not a far walk from here to the restaurant" He stated, walking over to the food his roommate had set down and began taking it out of the bag.

"Yeah, but I ran into one of my mom's old friends and she made me talk for forever" Rui grumbled, pushing himself up from the mattress and over to Tsukasa and the food.

"Ah, I can see why thats tiring, my parents friends don't stop talking. Ever." The blonde said flatly, and Rui giggled softly.

"Just like you" he smirked, popping some of the food in his mouth.

"Use your fork" Tsukasa instructed, and the purple haired boy rolled his eyes

"Yes mom"

"Shut it ass hat"

Rui laughed again, pleased with his reaction. Tsukasa had always liked his laugh. It was one that could make him smile on even the darkest of days. It was sweet and carried positivity with it. He didn't think he could ever get tired of Rui's laugh.

"You good dude?" His roommate asked "Your cheeks are red"

Tsukasa coughed a little, not realizing he spaced out thinking about him.

"Yeah, I'm fine, it's just hot out and I'm tired from carrying everything" The shorter boy said cooly. He wasn't exactly lying, it was rather warm out and he was pretty drained from lifting the heavy boxes.

"Mk" the purple haired boy nodded, believing him.

————— Time skip: 7:43 PM —————

"Man, I don't know about you but I've got a lot of energy right now" Tsukasa spoke, hanging up his clothes in the small closet.

"Same, it's already pretty late though" Rui said, putting up a poster of an old Godzilla movie. The blonde looked over at the time. The taller boy was right, it was almost 8, and they shouldn't go anywhere if they didn't have to.

Tsukasa dramatically flopped down onto his freshly-made bed, throwing his hands up to cover his eyes.

"Ugh there's seriously nothing to do" The short boy complained.

"We could walk around campus?" Rui suggested, and he thought on it for a moment before deciding against it.

"Nah, let's do that tomorrow"

"We could go play Nintendo with Emu and Nene? They brought it up earlier when I saw them moving in"

"Oh, yeah sure, that sounds fun, I'll text them"

"Mk"

Tsukasa ⭐️:
Nene, Emu, Can we come over and play games? We're sooooo bored :((

Emu 💕: YES PLEASE THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!

Nene 🌿: As long as you don't make a mess then sure, come over in 5

Tsukasa ⭐️:
Cool, thx I'll let Rui know, see you in a bit

Emu 💕: !!!

Nene 🌿: Alr see ya

Emu 💕:
SEE YOU KASA KUNN

Tsukasa closed his phone, looking over to Rui, who had moved on to another poster of a robot.

"They said be over in five" He said, admiring the others decorated wall.

"Alright, I'll finish up these last two then we'll head over" Rui nodded, gesturing to the remaining posters on the mattress beside him.

"Alright"

——————————————————————

Gah short ass chapter

I'm done editing this one though, so different POV now 😼

Let's see how long it takes me to do the rest