"Yeah." Her voice was whiny and soft that it would've made me laugh if she hadn't been crying before. 

"Ok." I nod and turn on the TV. 

-------

//Alex//

After the movie ended, I still hadn't moved from Dean's side, and he didn't ask me too. I had cried a few times throughout the show, but he didn't ask me anything or say anything, he simply stroked my hair and let me cry on him till I got it out. 

I honestly didn't think I'd cry over Dolph, but I did really care about him. After Matt had broken me before he was the first guy I let in, the first guy I let hold and kiss me, buy me gifts, take me on dates and make me feel special, but it was all for nothing since he couldn't even treat me right. I had told myself the month after I had humiliated myself time and time again over him that i would not let another person try to make me look and act like a fool. That i wasn't going to allow anyone to use me for my body continuously and not treat it like a gift. 

"Alright Princess, it hurts me to see you cry so much, who do I have to kill." Dean speaks up moving his arm, forcing me to move from his warm body to look at him. 

"Me." I respond dryly. 

He looks at me confused so I further explain, "I broke up with Dolph, turns out his friends are way more important than his girlfriend." 

"I guess I'll always be someone's second choice huh." I scoff bitterly looking down. 

"Hey, hey, you're not anyone's second choice." He assures me, he reaches towards me and wipes a loose tear that rolled down my cheek. 

"I am though, ever since I was a child I have been my mom and dad's second choice, they had their three other daughters and I got shipped off to Ireland, when I was with Matt, every time there was a problem, it was my fault, when he'd go out with his friends and their girlfriends, he'd exclude me saying some bullshit about how I was acting crazy about something before, and I always accepted it. I accepted being Matt's second choice and let him use me, I accepted being my parents second choice while they neglected me for my other sisters," my eyes welled up once more. 

"Am I not good enough to be someone's first choice." I choke out, looking up at Dean. 

He doesn't say anything. God, he probably thinks I'm so pathetic right now, coming here acting like it's a crisis I'm going through, where there are people probably going through worse shit but here, I am crying about exes and the rich family I came from, I looked away, getting up. 

"Alex, sit down." I stop looking back at him, his voice was stern, dark and sounded like it was probably filled with anger. 

I scrunch my eyebrows, "Sit." He orders. 

My jaw drops a bit by his tone, still confused I slowly sit back down but before my butt hits the couch, I yelp as Dean pulls me into his lap making me straddle him. 

"Dean what are you doing?" I ask frantically lifting myself to get off. But he pulls me back down hard involuntarily making me press against his crotch, the thin material of the panties under the robe allows me to feel everything. His palms having a firm grip on my thighs, and he looks at me almost daring me to get up again. 

He pushes my hair back to see my face and wipes the wet tears drying my cheeks, "I do not want to every hear you say that again, do you understand." He grits. 

I nod slowly, my heart starts beating faster making my breath become heavy. "Alex, I have tried really hard not to end up having to say this to you merely because of the fact that you do better than me, but you have found nothing but shittier little boys who call themselves men. That's sad."