Its over

Charisma lay in bed thinking about everything, she felt the dip in the skin on her finger from where her wedding and engagement ring once was. She had taken them off and put them away. She felt sadness, but she had to stand her ground or she was just allowing and allowing people to get away with treating her like she was nothing or stupid.

Her cellphone rang next to her on the dresser. She picked it up and saw it was Keegan.
"Hi.." she said to him quietly. "Do you know what time it is?.."

"I don't care what time it is.. I needed to talk to you..." he said.

"Okay.. so talk..."

"I wanted you to be the first to know that I am leaving LA...
Charisma felt her stomach churn as he said that.
"I'm a fool to think that there is any way back for us now after what happened... and I see it.. I really do l.. and I wouldn't expect you to welcome me back with open arms... but it's not just you and the kids, it LA.. I can't be here anymore.. I'm done with being part of the Taylor's and the mafia... I know I don't mean a thing to any of them... I've got my business... I can hook up somewhere else, and blow all the way up again, you know me...

"Where are you going to go?." She asked him.

"I don't know I'm going to the airport, buying a ticket to wherever I fancy at that time...

"You're staying in the US though right?.."

"Maybe not... I needed you to know before anyone else...

"What about the kids?...

"C they're not kids anymore

"C they're not kids anymore... they're all adults... they have my number they can call me and if they want to they can come and see me.. when people split up, they still manage to be parents.. I'm sure we can do the same...." He paused. "I'm sorry I hurt you... and for what it's worth I have always loved you... and no matter what the future brings, I always will... but I need to do this.. and you need to live yo life too.... I'll speak to you soon." He said and ended the call.

Charisma sat with the phone clutched to her chest. She didn't know how she felt. Everything was so different now. She chewed her lips as the tears fell.

————-

Keegan looked at Gina standing in just her bra and thong. She walked towards him as he sat on the arm of the chair, he put his hands around her midriff and kissed her naval just above her tummy piercing.

He slipped his hand inside the side of her thong to pull them down. He stopped and shook his head, he pushed her back. "Just go Gina.. you are not what I want..."

"Please just let me come with you Keegan..."

He shook his head. "No!.. get dressed and go!.." he told her certainly. "I never wanted you before and I sure as hell don't want you now..."

Gina was near to tears. "I'll tell my dad...

 "I'll tell my dad