A dark hole

Julian slipped inside the house through the open window, as he climbed down onto the floor, he looked around, he couldn't believe what he was seeing, the place was in darkness, and everywhere around him, was in such a mess. He could see the curtains were closed in the room in the front of the house, he made his way in he was shocked to see Arlen laying on the sofa, a bag of cocaine on the table and beer cans everywhere and one girl lying with him on the sofa and another with her legs draped over the arm of the chair all of them sleeping.

He walked to the front of the house and let Lamar in. "it is not going to be an easy site for you to see man.."

Lamar walked in

Lamar walked in. He swallowed hard and shook his head. "Fuck!.. Arlen what the hell?." He said just looking around in complete shock.

He got a glass of water and he brought it back to the room, he poured it from his height over Arlen on the sofa. The girl that was lying with him got up quick. "Oh my god, what the fuck!.." she said and she stood up to see Lamar and Julian.

"Put some fucking clothes on." Julian said to her as she stood naked in front of them.

Arlen stirred but his eyes rolled.
"BRO!... ALREN... get the fuck up bro!.." Lamar said, shaking his brother.

The other girl woke to and was now getting dressed ready to leave. Julian saw them both out and slammed the door shut.
Lamar stared at his older brother. "What the fuck is this man?.."

"Don't get on my dick Lamar!.." Arlen said. "How the fuck did you get in here anyway...

"Like that shit matters, people are fucking worried about you... yo own kids are staying at mom and dads place... mom isn't right at the moment and she needs all of us to pull together.. what the fuck is wrong with you bro...

Arlen looked at Lamar. He stood up. "Don't ever think you're better than me.. I held this fucking family together when mom and dad thought Josh, Venice and Lewis were dead... all I've ever done my entire life is look out for other people... now it's me time... I lost my wife... she was fucking my uncle.." the tears ran down his face. "I loved her... and I was going to forgive her man... and then... well, now she's gone... maybe being a good guy isn't the way after all.. because look at the state of my fucking life right now..." he said and wiped his eyes. "It's got me nowhere.."

Lamar took a deep breath and sighed. "Arlen man...

"I'm a laughing stock Lamar... Jase got away with fucking her and then fucking me up to...I look like a nobody to everyone now... pops.. he was all about you and Josh..." he shook his head. "He never once mentioned me...

 "He never once mentioned me