A slow demise

Keegan woke up around 7.30, he touched the bed next to him and realised that Charisma's side was empty. He looked across and then frowned when he realised she wasn't in the room. He got out of bed. "C... Charisma?..." he called out but there was no answer.

He headed downstairs. He searched the house and then he turned quickly as the door leading to his home gym opened and Charisma appeared.
"You didn't wake me?.."

"Was I supposed to?... I just did my physiotherapy and a lil workout.." she said.

She went to walk past him to head for a shower

She went to walk past him to head for a shower. Keegan stood in front of her to stop her going up the stairs. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to come across like that... you know I love you.."

"You love me I know that... but you just can't stand the way I look..." she sighed "and it's fine... I get it...

"C stop it... you mean the world to me you know that..."

"Just leave me alone Keegan.... Go and save the under world or be with your dad... I'm fine..." she said and continued on to the bathroom.

————-

"..... don't forget I'm out with the girls all day today..."

Josh stopped eating his bacon and looked at her. "Out?... what am I supposed to do with the kids?."

"I don't know Josh

"I don't know Josh.. amuse yourself and them maybe?." She said to him. She then looked at him with a frown. "You've forgotten!.."
He looked at her blankly.
"I put it on the calendar... in big bold letters... you know once a month I get together with your sisters and Chloe.."

"What am I going to do with them... I gotta be at W1!.." he said to her annoyed.

"I would say it could be a take your kids to work day.. but don't you even think about it.. Can't Arlen or Jago cover for you.. just for one day?." She asked a little put out that he had forgotten.

He smirked. "I'll deal with it.. but you need to come here first.. because you're so cute when you're angry...." He pulled her into his lap on the chair and kissed her.