Brothers and sister

".... Sup twin... you got a lot going on in that head of yours.. care to share with yo double?." Josh said as he walked into Arlen's place and caught him just leaving.

"Pops got to you too...

"No I ain't seen him.. but you're the other half of me remember and recently I thought we were getting somewhere.." Josh said to him. "Tell me what happened bro?.."

"I used Ryan to get Jase to me

"I used Ryan to get Jase to me... I told Ryan he could have Zara and I would bring her to him... the mother fucker believed me after I came off at him with some rant about hating the Taylor's and what they did to me.... He brought me Jase... I told him to take me to W3, because I knew no one would be there... I shot Jase and I turned the gun on Ryan and shot him..."

"So where are the bodies..."

"You want me to take you and show you.."

"Yes I do bro.. we need to know for sure and for Zara's sake that Ryan isn't coming back."

Arlen nodded. "Okay let's go...

————

"... so I'm guessing we catch his ass in LA... or we wait for him to come out here.. we will get word to him that I'm here..."

Wesley nodded at Charisma. "I think here is better..

"Why don't we get Lynn to lure him back here?.."

Charisma looked at Keegan

Charisma looked at Keegan. "Are you still here?.. I am more than capable of sorting this out for myself!."

"I know you are... but I'm forever gonna be in yo shadow protecting yo ass.. so you need to let me be here.." he told her.

Charisma stared at Keegan for a second and screwed up her face. "He is our brother... ewww..."

"Means he must be like one of yo kids." Wesley laughed. "He's half of both of you.."

"Ha ha mother fucker!." Keegan said to him. "That asshole is not my brother...

"Do you think he's older or younger... I mean he's definitely older than me." Charisma said. "But what about Jurassic Fraser over here..."