Be happy

Charisma sat outside of an elite strip club in downtown LA called Talons. She sat and thought for a second, she had to catch herself, why was she here? What was she thinking but Gee finally too over again.
She had left Zara with the boys at Arlen's and took off before Keegan had the chance to get there.
She got out of the car and headed to the side door of the club, it was late afternoon now so no one was dancing yet. She saw security. "Is the bar open?.."

"Yeah... come on in... I don't usually see women up in here by themselves though.. it's a man's type of scene..." he said taken aback by just seeing her and looking her up and down.

"Maybe I wanna job." She smiled and winked at him as she walked inside.

There were a few people dotted around the place. A couple of girls just practicing on the poles too. She walked over to the bar tender. "Who is that girl over there?.."

"That's Robyn... she's beautiful right?.."

Charisma walked over to the girl. "Can I talk to you for a second...

"Who are you and why?.."

"Can we talk somewhere quieter

"Can we talk somewhere quieter..."

She got off of the stage, pulled her jacket around her and walked to the side with Charisma.

———-

"Is she inside?.."

Lamar shook his head. "She took a off a lil while ago...

"And Z?

"And Z?.."

"She's in there with Julian and Arlen.." he said to his father as he got out of his car.

"I told you to keep yo mama here.. I was on my way..." Keegan said angrily.

"There was no keeping her anywhere... she wasn't listening to anyone..."

Keegan shook his head and sighed heavily. He grabbed his cell and made a call.
"Tian.. I need you to track Charisma's car... tell me where she is..."

"You want me to antagonise her more?.."

"I need to find her okay... It's important. She isn't right.." he told him.