Changes

"... Charisma... it's good to see you...

Charisma looked at Ruben. "Did you do what I asked?.."

He nodded

He nodded. "Everything is ready to go as you requested.."

"And do you have eyes on them?.."

"Yeah... when we strike we can take them all.." Ruben said. He paused. "Charisma are you okay?.."

"It's Gee to you... stop with the Charisma shit.. we are not friends we are both here to get a job done"

Ruben raised his eyebrows at her. "Okay... it's gonna be lonely at the top for you though if that's yo attitude..."

"We're taking out a huge family.. so, Maybe that is just how I want it!" She said and walked away from him to overlook the shipments.

———

".... Is dad here?..."

Lamar nodded to the office, he saw that his sister was distressed. He furrowed his brow.
Lani walked up the iron steps to the office. "Dad..

Keegan turned and looked at her. "What are you doing here... you know, I don't like you girls around this warehouse...

"I went to the house yesterday to see mom.... When I got there, she was gone... What is happening?" she said looking at him desperately needing answers.

Keegan looked at her and was quiet for a second. "what do you mean she's gone?"

 "what do you mean she's gone?"

"What I said!... She told the soldiers on the gate that she was leaving and that a removal truck was coming to collect the rest of the stuff... Why would she just go, and why are you looking at me like you have no fucking idea what I'm talking about.."

Keegan grabbed his cell. He scrolled to Charisma's number and called her cell. He moved away from Lani. Charisma picked up.
"C... what are you doing.. where are you?.."

"I'm busy...

"Don't do this to the kids...

"In case you haven't noticed by now they are not kids anymore, all they have to do is call me... I'm not a million miles away from them... I'm just a million miles away from you." She said.