Any means necessary

Venice woke up in the middle of the night to see Angel sitting on the edge of the bed. She climbed on to her knees behind him and rubbed his shoulders and then kissed the side of his neck gently. "Angel.. what's wrong?.."

"I took my eye off the ball with Gina

"I took my eye off the ball with Gina.. she was hurting and I did nothing.." he said shook his head. "She's sleeping with anyone in the game.. she has a baby by a Reynolds... she's a lost cause now...

"It's never too late... look at my relationship with my dad... I wanted him to love me and he couldn't.. but in time.. we're better than we have ever been.. apart from what goes on between mom and him..." she sat next to him. "Go and talk to her..."

"I want Aiden Reynolds dead.. I don't want my grandson being raised by the likes of him..." he looked at Venice. "He's also yo dads brother and yo mama's brother..."

"What?.."

"Same dad for Charisma... same Mom for Keegan..."

"Oh wow!.. do they know?.."

"Keegan does but I don't think yo mama does yet.." he said. "I'm also worried for yo mama.. Aiden wants her gone because she is a viable threat... she is in Nicaragua now but I don't know what she is going to face over there.. maybe I should have let yo dad go with her..

"She wouldn't have thanked you for it.. she needs space from him.. it's all so raw... even if he was mind fucked what ever... she still watched her husband leave her for a younger woman and knew that he was sleeping with her too, at a time when she wasn't feeling good about herself.. that is going to hurt for a time.." she sighed. "But if I know my dad in the way that I do... he'll be making his own way over there... he's always gonna protect her no matter what, and whether she likes it or not!."

————

Charisma and Wesley flanked by a few of Angel's men made their way towards the Chavez estate in Nicaragua. "Are you going to talk to me or?....

Charisma looked at Wesley. "Why did you bring him to the airfield!."

"Oh come on C... who can ever say no to Keegan.. I told him to come because I knew he was itching to talk to you.. it ain't life without you and Keegan together... he is just going to fall in deeper with the Taylor's and he's gonna lose his unique charm.." Wesley smirked.

"Charm?.. what charm!.." she said. They both laughed.

 They both laughed