To bare all

Keegan sat in his car on the drive of his house. Lani had called him and he could see that something had gone down here. He got out of the car. "Where is yo mama?."

"She's inside.. Lena left.. but I'm worried dad.. I really don't think that these two are going to stop until they kill each other..." Lani said.

He nodded "I'll go talk to her.. you go back and do what you have to do... Thanks for looking out for her lani...

"I wasn't even supposed to be coming here, but it was a good job that I did, I think if I didn't get here. God knows what would've happened to them.." she said and headed back to her car.

Keegan took a deep breath and headed inside. Charisma was sitting on the sofa her mount swollen and dried blood on her lip. He shook his head. "When the fuck is this gonna stop C?.."

She looked at him, not realising that he was back. "She came here... She came to my fucking house... I do not want her within an inch of me... or anything of mine.." she said angrily.

"I am done with this shit!.. DONE WITH IT... have the pair of you not ripped enough out of each other... My father is laying in a hospital bed, you've been stuck in Nicaragua, not wanting me anywhere near you since it happened... You come back here, and started looking at me like I don't find you attractive anymore... And you wonder why I.....
He stopped himself.

"Why what?.." she looked at him. He looked at the ground. "Why you what Keegan?..."

"Nothing...

"Oh no.. I know you've been off.. sex the other night.. that was just you going through the motions being a dutiful husband right?... I can read you like a book!." She said staring at him as if she was trying to read him now and understand this.

He sighed out heavily. "You're different now... I feel like I don't know you... like I don't know what is gonna happen next with you.. you are so hellbent on revenge, you wouldn't even come back to LA... You wanted to stay in Nicaragua and I guarantee you.. deep down in yo mind you wish you were still there, not here.. and that hurt me... you bring different has fucking hurt me...

"I'm not different.. I just... I don't like how I look.. I feel inferior.. It'll get better maybe... I don't know.."
She said to him, stumbling over her words.

He went quiet for a second, and looked at her as if he was trying to find a way to say the words that he was about to say without hurting her. "I... I seriously don't think this can work anymore..."

"I'll stop Keegan I'll forget about Lena, as long as she stays away from me..."

He shook his head. "It's too late C..." he paused. "before you and Lena tried to kill each other.. you were already distant... it honestly felt like you left me a long time ago...

She shook her head. "No... no, not at all.. I have always loved you...

"I love you too.. and I always will.. you gave me my babies... but the truth is.." he took a deep breath. "I needed someone.. and not a fucking stripper or a ho... I needed someone who could understand me.. help me through what we were going through with the family..." he swallowed hard. "I met someone.. she was as having a tough time.. she's a single mom... and we helped each other through.. and I umm... I fell in love with her...

"Oh god... no... oh god.."

"And before you take the other night out of proportion

"And before you take the other night out of proportion... I didn't want to have sex with you, because it didn't feel right, not because I'm not attracted to you... I will always love you, you are beautiful to me... But I just feel like we've grown so far apart. There is no way that we can ever get back to the way we were...." He told her.

A tear dropped on to Charisma's cheek, she felt sick. "Who is she...

"That's not gonna help C is it...

"We were supposed to be together forever... we've been through so much..." she wiped her tears, she was in complete disbelief.

"And you've proved how tough you are.. and that you can look after yo self, you are very much yo father's daughter, whether you like it or not, I think deep down, you know that is true... You can build yo own army, you've proved that too... not only have you taken on Ruben, but you have Jago, Julian and Kane.. everyone at yo disposal... even our sons...."
He felt sick but he needed to say it.
"but I can't be here anymore.." he told her. "So, I'm gonna pack some things.. I want you to have this house.. I'm not taking anything away from you, because you don't deserve that... I just have to take myself away from you..."
He stood up and headed upstairs.

Charisma just sat on the sofa, winded, shocked and devastated. She didn't know what to do with herself, she got up and headed up the stairs after him. Her heart was beating in her throat as she watched him pack. She was frantic, as it suddenly dawned on her that he was going.
"Keegan... please... what is going on?..." she said with tears in her eyes. "Who is she... it's not like I'm never gonna see her if you're with her right... LA isn't a small place and news travels...

He looked at her as he emptied some of his toiletries from the en-suite into the bag. "you'l know soon enough... But there is other people that need to know first, I have to tell someone in particular... As soon as it's out in the open I will tell you..."

"This is serious right... this is really happening!.." she said taking deeper and deeper breaths.

He nodded. "I'm sorry C..." he said and took the bag walking past her and down the stairs.
Charisma went after him frantically. He walked out of the house, left his keys on the side and jumped in his car.

Charisma ran after him. She tried to stop him, pushing him against his car. "Please, Keegan, this is ridiculous, we need to talk about this properly.."

"I will come and see you in a few days, let things calm down and I will answer any questions that you have then... Right now, I have to get out of here... I'm sorry" he said and got into his car driving away at speed.

Christmas stared after the car, completely head fucked over everything that just happened, she wanted it to be a dream, only this time it wasn't, and she was completely and utterly lost over what had just happened, and who had stolen her husbands heart right out from under her nose......