Vendettas

".... I walked in on her fucking him..

Lamar, Arlen, Josh, Keane and Layton just looked at Venice.
"So he ditches Mom.. because he has been screwing his associate, friend and in laws daughter?.."

Venice nodded. "What the hell do I say to Angel.. he will want to kill dad for this..."

"What I'm gonna say, is probably going to be hard to hear but we have given him so many chances... I think that we need to let Angel deal with him, teach him a lesson that he's not going to forget... And we need to go and check on mom... she is way more important to us than Dad and his dick..." Lamar said

Lani sat with her hands covering her face

Lani sat with her hands covering her face. She shook her head. "Maybe he's suffering with some kind of PTSD.. maybe this is because of the way Athena was brutally murdered... he couldn't share that with mom right.. his feelings he had to keep to himself because she wasn't mom's.. maybe this is all post traumatic stuff and maybe Gina was there for him and he saw it as a person to talk to to start...

"DO YOU HEAR YO SELF!.." Venice yelled in her sister's face. "Why are you justifying what I saw... the bitch was bouncing all over his dick!..." she snapped.

"Woah.. woah.." Josh said, holding on to Venice trying to calm her down.

Lani sobbed. "Because I don't want to see it.. Not dad.. not after everything.. there has to be a reason that he is sleeping with a 20 year old and left mom.. our beautiful mom.. who has stood by him through everything..." she added.

Lamar pulled Lani to him for a hug. "Let's go and find mom... she does need us right now... screw dad.. Let his ass think all by himself for a while..."

————

"..... there he is all awake and shit..

"I thought you were going after Tevin...

"I am having his ass watched.. but I needed to go and see Charisma bro.. after yo son decided to fuck his future son in law's 20 year old daughter.. and leave his wife..."

Jenson screwed up his face

Jenson screwed up his face. "He's doing what now!.. he told me he and C had split but I told him he was a dumbass... he didn't tell me he was screwing anyone...."