A stark warning

Arlen pulled on his jeans. "Girls it's been great and all, but I need to make an appearance at work.." he said to them.

"Can we see you later!." Chanel asked, sitting on the bed with the other two girls naked.

He smiled and bit his lip. "I'll rent this room for one more night... get in the goods while I'm out and I'll see you back here around 8.." he told them, handing his card to them.

He headed out of the hotel and to his car

He headed out of the hotel and to his car. He walked up to it and opened the door. He got in and almost jumped out of his skin as his father got in bedside him, slamming his door shut. Keegan stared at him.
"How did you know...

"Shelby tracked yo car.. idiot!.." Keegan said. He shook his head. "What the fuck is wrong with you?.."

"Nothing dad, I'm good...

"You're good..." he sniggered. "DONT!.. come off at me like that... why the fuck are you not at home with yo kids?.."

"It was just one night...

"Why the fuck are you lying to me Arlen!... in fact who the fuck are you right now?..."
As he sat with his son, he saw 3 girls from the strip club that he co-owned with Wesley walking out of the hotel. He recognised them. He looked at his son.
"You were with them?.."

"So what if I was?... I'm single. I can fuck whoever I want...

"You give them yo platinum card too.. are you paying for them?.. food, drugs, drink... look at them.. THEY ARE FUCKING FLEECING YOU!.." he snapped, trying to make his son realise. "They will max out yo card.. a bit of pussy is all it takes and they know that..."

Keegan jumped out of the car and went after the girls. "Chanel, Noni..." they turned and looked at him. Their faces changed to a look of panic. "Give me the card.."

Chanel immediately handed Keegan, Arlen's card. "We didn't take it from him... he wanted us to get the supplies in for tonight... we've booked the room for another night.." she said. "It was all his idea..."

He walked up to them. "Stay away from my son... and do what I fucking pay you to do on the pole... and not my son's pole either!.. don't make me have to come after y'all..."

They walked away quickly and as Keegan turned, Arlen was pulling away from the hotel at speed. Keegan shook his head, his son was definitely falling off and he knew he needed to do something.

———-

"... what do you think about this one?." Chloe said as she picked up a Gucci dress from the hanger and held it up to herself

Lani nodded. "That looks good." She said sipping the champagne they had been given by the sales clerk, they knew these girls had money and would spend it there too.