Toxic LA

The jet touched down in LA. As soon as the steps were deployed and keegan's feet hit the tarmac Anton and Nash were there to meet him.
"Wow.. a welcome party.. where is yo banners and balloons.." he mocked.

Nash smirked. "Jenson wants to see you...

"Why?.. I've got prisoners to interrogate... he wants his accounts restored right?.." Keegan said.

"He needs to see you now Keegan..." Nash said.
Keegan rolled his eyes.
He watched Charisma get into another car which was flanked by Angel's men. What he had wanted to do was talk to her as she had stayed away from him on the jet so as to avoid a conversation with him, but he didn't want to give up on them that easily.
He sighed and jumped into the car. Wesley had already made his way back to the hold with the prisoners.

"So what is this about?." Keegan asked as they pulled away from the airfield.

Nash looked at him as Anton drove. "Yo brother... Jase...

It suddenly came back to Keegan that he and Charisma were supposed to fly Arlen out but Kieron and Aiden had arrived sooner than expected.
"What about Jase?." He said acting as if he didn't know.

" He said acting as if he didn't know

"He's missing... and Jenny is on the warpath...

————

Charisma got home and took in the silence. Payton and Jaxon wanted to stay in Nicaragua with Aunt Lynn and finish college there. She and Keegan agreed as they wanted to make sure that Jaxon didn't get on the slippery slope that the rest had, they didn't want him in the game.
She wandered the house, opening up bedroom doors, standing and watching with a smile as she recalled memories from the past of them all growing up. She touched the walls and as silent as it was she could hear them, all of her babies.

"Mom....
She turned quickly and saw Venice standing behind her.

"Venice?... how did you get in...

"I kept my key.. this will always be home to me.." she said. She paused. "I wanted to talk to you mom.. I don't know who else to talk to..."

"I'm always here....