Chapter 191-200

Chapter 191

The oranges Ji Jianyun bought were not only happily eaten at Su Mu's side, but also at the old Ji's side.

Both the father and the mother of the season love to eat, but after all they are older and are not willing to eat them, they are reserved for Yan'er.

Ji Jianjun asked them to eat it themselves. Children are almost fine, and oranges shouldn't be kept for too long, otherwise they will get old and they just want to buy them later.

Season father and mother only ate a few more.

As for Ji Jianyun's own family, it is especially enjoyable to eat.

Renren and Qiqi love each other. Renren already knows how to eat. He has to eat one a day. Qiqi sips one of them while his brother is eating. He is not afraid of sourness, even though this orange is very sweet. But it was still a little sour. He frowned when he ate, but he still held it and liked it very much.

The other is Sudan Red.

Now this season, they don't have much fruit here, but there are some, but dried fruits, such as chestnuts, dried red dates, and persimmon cakes. They have a lot of them at home, especially red dates for blood. Ji Jianyun left a lot of it for the soup. Isn't she afraid if she wants to eat it?

But I just go to get a few of them a day, and I will get tired of eating them all the time.

So the oranges at this time are especially attractive to her. She likes to eat at night. She takes Ji Jianyun to eat together, eats two per person, and rinses her mouth to sleep after eating.

No way, if she didn't take Ji Jianyun to eat, Ji Jianyun would not bear to eat, and would always leave it to her.

Moved, but Sultan did not accept it, and because he knew his wife would not accept it, Ji Jianyun also enjoyed the care of his wife with peace of mind.

After eating the oranges, he took her to exercise for a while, and then hugged his daughter-in-law to sleep.

As for the brothers on the kang next door, they are already asleep, and they won't disturb the good things of their husband and wife.

As soon as the days turn, it's the 20th of the twelfth lunar month.

Ji Jianyun is about to kill pigs.

"Brother, let me help you catch up." Ji Jianwen came over early that morning.

"Have your fourth uncle eaten breakfast?" Ji Jianjun was eating, and Sudan Red said when he saw him.

"After you have eaten, Sansao, don't be busy." Ji Jianwen said when she saw that she was about to get up and get the dishes for herself.

When Sudan Red heard the words, he nodded and sat down to continue eating.

At the 15th year of the 15th, Ji Jianwen and Yun Lili brought Ji Yunyun back. After returning, I probably saw that Yan'er was white and fat, plus her words were clear, she could count and know some words. , Even his own name can be written.

And these things were obviously not taught by Ji's father and Ji's mother, so Yun Lili specially came to her and sat here for more than an hour and said some words of thanks.

Thanks or not, Sudan Red doesn't really care, mainly because Yun Lili's attitude still satisfied her.

In the end, I should be honest, although sometimes it is not very atmospheric, but I think things are relatively clear.