Chapter 106-110

Chapter 106 – Sell It in the College Town!

All the fruit trees on the mountain were ripe. From apples, pears, peaches, and figs, it was all ripe. There were two chestnut trees that were completely covered in chestnuts.

The persimmons on the tree were also frowning very well, but a little late in ripening. It would still take more than a month.

The mountain was full of apples, pears and peaches.

Some time ago during the cherry harvest, Ji Jianguo, Ji Jianye, Feng Fangfang and Ji Mudan coveted the cherry trees. Now that they saw these bountiful fruit trees, it could not be described how jealous they felt.

Lao San was really not loyal. He had such a large orchard, and didn't give any part of it to them. They were family, and not strangers, so why couldn't he be more considerate of them?However, these complaints had been spoken about a long time ago. Before the fruits were ready to be harvested, Ji Jianyun did not relax and had no intentions of doing so. He didn't think there would be such a good harvest either.

Ji Jianyun had to basically invite all the people he could hire because there was not enough manpower.

Even Mother Su from Su Danhong's maternal family was invited. As for Su Jinjun, Ji Jianyun also meant to ask him, but he did not come. Eldest Su sister-in-law and Mother Su came to help. Mother Su could not believe it when she saw it. She praised her son-in-law's great accomplishments. While Mother Su was like this, eldest Su sister-in-law didn't speak and was glaring.

How much money did they earn from such a big orchard and such a big harvest?

When Mother Su saw the look in her eldest daughter-in-law, she warned secretly, "Danhong, and her parents-in-law are on the mountain. If you dare to embarrass me with your rude eyes, you will get it from me when we go back!"

Although the relationship with Mother Ji seemed better now, neither wanted to talk to each other in private. This time, Ji Jianyun personally went over and asked her to help them. She had her duties to fulfill as his mother-in-law, and no one could give her the middle finger for it!

Her son-in-law was very capable, so how could she be an embarrassment as the mother-in-law?

Compared to other people, Mother Ji had to say nice things to her if saw her helping. Thus, at this time, Mother Su absolutely did not allow her eldest daughter-in-law to embarrass her. Her eldest son did not come here, which was already rude. If she made a fool of herself, how could Mother Su have any dignity?

Eldest Su sister-in-law felt wronged and said, "Mother, what are you talking about? I didn't say anything."

"It's best if you don't say anything and just do the work. When it is over, Jianyun will definitely pay you for it, and you can keep it for yourself. If you don't work with a pure mind, then I'll keep the money. If they have more work available in the future, then you'll never be able to do it again!" Mother Su exclaimed.

"Okay,okay! As long as I get to keep the money, then I'll make sure I won't embarrass you, mother!" Eldest Su sister-in-law said immediately.

As a result, the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law had an agreement. It was shocking for them to look in from the outside. It was even more shocking when Mother Ji took them into the orchard. The fruit trees were completely full of fruit that was ready to be harvested.

"Jianyun has a bright future. Mother-in-law, you will be blessed in the future!" Mother Su also had to accept the fact that this old woman gave birth to such a promising son.