Chapter 136-140

Chapter 136 – Divorce

Not only was Su Danhong guarded against Lao Qin's wife, Zhang Xueli, she found her unpleasant. Zhang Xueli also didn't like Su Danhong.

The last time Zhang Xueli went to see Su Danhong, she went with good intentions and she thought she was being kind enough. Who would have thought that Su Danhong would be so unfriendly? She tried her best, but Su Danhong was unwilling to lower the price.

Her family was one of Su Danhong's biggest customers. Every time they went to pick up goods, they took so many, so why couldn't she make it cheaper?

If it had not been for her husband, Lao Qin, who brought the fruit trees to her mountain, how could they get to where they were today? If the orchard was not successful, then the business behind it would be equally hopeless.

It was just like the saying: "when you drink water, you don't forget the person who dug the well." Once things were easy for her, she was ready to get rid of those who helped her!

Lao Qin frowned as he listened to his wife speak. "What are you talking about?""Don't you understand what I just said? Jianyun's wife is terrible, she's too stingy. I'm trying to get closer to her, but she won't even lower the price for me!" Zhang Xueli complained coldly.

When she brought this up, Lao Qin felt ashamed and scolded, "Please stop that!"The last time he took his wife there, he did it because he wanted to build a stronger relationship with them. Just like how he had a strong friendship with Jianyun, he wanted their families to get closer. Moreover, Ji Jianyun was a loyal man, a great friend, and he also looked up to him.

So, he took his wife over there.

But he never thought his wife would go to Jianyun's wife and secretly ask to lower the price.

Lao Qin felt that his dignity was going to be lost. Before he opened his shop, he knew that Su Jindang had opened a shop in the town. Su Jindang used to help them sell things, but now he was independent, and he also bought from them at the wholesale price.

Although Su Jindang was Ji Jianyun's second brother-in-law, the price was the same for Lao Qin. Ji Jianyun was not biased towards anyone. He was also transparent about this. With Ji Jianyun's personality, Lao Qin would not believe it if he gave each person a different price.

Moreover, his petty wife had gone to a different family to ask for a lower price than what Ji Jianyun had given. That family's quality of goods was average and couldn't compared to the chickens and eggs from Ji Jianyun

Anyone who came to his store to buy chickens and eggs would definitely become a repeat customer. He had been boasting that many of his eggs had a double yolk. His business was very good, and his profit margin was large.

More importantly, as soon as Ji Jianyun heard him say that the landlord was unreasonable and cunning, he immediately suggested that he buy the place, and if he didn't have enough money, he could go to him!