Chapter 181-190

Chapter 181

In a blink of an eye, it was October in the lunar calendar. Renren had his second birthday, even if he was officially two years old.

Renren, who has passed his second birthday, feels that he is already an adult, and has become more sensible than before. Now it is the time when Qi Qi is Pi, basically he can't stop his enthusiasm for crawling and chaos. Climb, if Sudan is not paying attention, he can crawl him out of sight.

Like his brother, he especially likes to go to Da Hei's kennel to play with Da Hei.

Da Hei is very indulgent to children. It was like that when Renren was back. Even if he climbed over and hurt his hair, he would not react.

But now Renren is sensible. Seeing that his brother is making trouble, he came to coax him: "Dahe will hurt, brother, let go, brother will take you to eat delicious food."

"Ah!"

Qi Qi yelled at him, but didn't let go of Da Hei Mao.

"It's very delicious, you haven't eaten it yet, it's a persimmon cake." Renren said.

Qi Qi didn't know if he understood, but finally let go of Dahei. Renren wanted to hug him, but he didn't hug him, so he let him crawl back by himself.

"Ah!"

When he returned to the room, Qi Qi called to him, his big eyes were dark and very clever.

"You dare to touch Da Hei, I told my sister that you can play with Da Hei, but you have to wash your hands to eat after playing with Da Hei." Renren said.

He probably disliked that his brother didn't take something for him to eat according to his promise. Qi Qi sniffed and planned to howl his throat. Renren knew him a long time ago. He immediately ran out and took a towel and wiped his hands. Brought half a persimmon cake.

He didn't give it all to his brother, so he asked his brother to have a taste. His mother said that his brother still can't eat so many persimmon cakes.

Although he is not a good kid, but at that age, Qi Qi can taste it, and that is also satisfied.

When Sudan Red came back from the kitchen, he saw the brothers having fun.

"Renren, watch him order, mom will make some chicken cakes," said Sudan Red.

"Okay." Renren stopped the younger brother who wanted his mother to hug, and said.

Sultan Red continued to be busy, Qi Qi was immediately dissatisfied, Renren coaxed: "My brother, my mother is making chicken cakes. The chicken cakes are very fragrant and delicious. When they are done, you will have to eat them."

"Hiss!" Qi Qi'an divided and shouted at him.

"It's not sizzling, it's eating."

"hiss!"

"eat."

"..."

After Qi Qi made a fuss for a while, he started to feel a little sleepy. When he was sleepy, he lay down by himself, because he was on the carpet and it was not cold, so Renren took him a small quilt and covered him.

Seeing his brother finally fell asleep and stopped making trouble, Renren was also relieved. He felt that his brother was really troubled.

But when he reacted with his dad, what was terrible was that his dad told him that he did the same when he was a child. Renren found it incredible, but what his dad said should not lie to him.