Chapter 101-105

Chapter 101 – Strawberries and Flower Pots

Su Jindang immediately said, "We don't need that much."

In the end, she was a married woman. He couldn't make things more difficult for her. Moreover, his sister had offended her two sisters-in-law by giving him this shop to run.

"This money is only a loan, I'm not just giving it to you. It doesn't matter how much you borrow. Besides, your business is pretty good, so do you really think I would be worried about you paying it back? Moreover, second brother, if you want to buy this house, then you have to buy it early before the price goes up again in the future," Su Danhong explained.

Seeing that the visit was almost over, Su Danhong asked her second brother to send them back. It was really quick using a rickshaw.

When Su Jindang came back home, he told second Su sister-in-law about buying the house.

"That requires a lot of money." Upon hearing this, second Su sister-in-law started to think about it. To tell the truth, after living the way she was living now, she really didn't want to go back to the village. She wanted to settle down in the town!

If they wanted to live in town forever, then they must have their own house, otherwise they wouldn't be able to live here for that long.

"Danhong said that if we wanted to buy it, then she could lend us 1,500 yuan," Su Jindang said.

Second Su sister-in-law heard this and she was overjoyed. She said, "There's no one else who treats us as well as sister-in-law. Jindang, I'm done thinking about it. We will listen to sister-in-law. Let's find a way to buy this house!"

"How much money do we have at home now?" Su Jindang asked.

"More than two hundred yuan!" Second Su sister-in-law exclaimed. She was very motivated by the thought that she would be able to live the rest of her life in town after buying a house. She continued, "I know it's not much now, but we are making money pretty quickly. Jindang, the next time you go to collect vegetables, you should talk to the people in the surrounding village to see if they have gone fishing at the river. You can also take that all back here, since today they were asking why we don't have any fish to sell!"

"Okay," Su Jindang agreed.

The couple was really motivated to buy a house and settle down in the town.

Su Danhong went home and told Ji Jianyun about it. Ji Jianyun agreed with her and said, "It is better to buy that house as soon as possible."

When he was searching for a shop, he was short on money. Otherwise, he would have bought it back then.

In the future, if Su Jindang wanted it, then he would just sell it to him. It's fine to temporarily rent a place for a while, but it is definitely not possible to rent a house for the rest of their lives.

"By the end of the year, we should give your second brother a bit more to borrow to buy the house first. We can let him pay it back slowly later," Ji Jianyun said.

Su Danhong smiled at him and said, "Then you can't tell your mother yet."

"How can I tell her about that?" Ji Jianyun glanced at her.

Su Danhong giggled and said, "Keep an eye on our son. I'm going to cook."

She went to the kitchen first to cook. Since she was helping out with her maternal family's situation, it was fine as long as they knew about it. Her mother-in-law would be very open to it, but she would definitely find how much money was borrowed at once an issue. She might even end up being fixated on it .