Chapter 166-170

Chapter 166 – Brought Prosperity to Their Lives

Su Danhong understood Mother Ji's thought process. Aside from Mother Ji, Zhen Miaohong also heard about the 4,000 yuan fine, and it was also painful for her to think about.

4,000 yuan was a lot. Even affluent families today wouldn't be willing to sacrifice that much for a child.

Yet, Su Danhong was planning to have more children. Having a third child was possible, but a fourth child later might not be possible.

In any case, it was her personal business.

Besides, this place was nice and peaceful. However, she did think that the country's government was a little imperfect. The government was already in charge of everything, and still had to control how many children people had.

In her last life, people could give birth to as many children as they wanted.

At the end of the day, the government was different. Since the country was formed like this, there had to be a reason for it, so it was better to just abide by it.

Mother Ji saw how she smiled and was silent. She knew that she still wanted to have a baby.

Mother Ji sighed, but did not stop her. She said, "The money for the family should be saved more."

Truthfully, in her heart, didn't she want more grandchildren? She herself had given birth to four sons and a daughter.

Lao Da's family had Ji Xiaodong, or also known as Hou Wazi. Lao Er's family had Xiaozhen and Xiaoyu, and Lao Si's family had Yan'er.

If Su Danhong did not give birth to Renren, then the Lao Ji family would have only one grandson, Ji Xiaodong. But now with Renren and Qiqi, there were three male grandchildren and three female grandchildren.

But there wasn't anything wrong with having more grandchildren. It's just that the fine was too heavy.

She loved money too much.

"I've already talked to Jianyun about these things. Mother, you don't have to worry," Su Danhong said.

Mother Ji nodded and said nothing more.

Su Danhong looked at the orchard and went to water it with some spiritual spring water. She didn't know if it was because she gave birth to two sons, but there was a lot more spiritual spring water now and it was endless.

With the other mountain, she also watered it with some spiritual spring water.

She was the boss of the mountains, so she took her son to look around the fruit trees. No one would dare to talk about what she was doing. And she also came whenever she wanted. Generally, it was in the evening. The trees needed to be watered in the evening. The fruit trees were watered once in the morning and once in the evening, so that's why she went at night.