Chapter 121-125

Chapter 121 – Don't Disregard Your Third Sister-In-Law's Thoughts

At noon the next day, Ji Jianwen and Yun Lili arrived. Ji Yunyun also came back with them.

Ji Yunyun was in college now and lived in the college town. She was still close to Yun Lili, and she didn't come back during the holidays.

During summer vacation this year, the family was very busy. They didn't hear her call back to ask about them. But Ji Jianwen did. He had opened a cram school with Yun Lili, and was very busy.

Ji Jianyun and Su Danhong didn't think too much of it because they had a business to run, and they could not evade their responsibility. Ji Jianwen still had a mortgage to repay, and there was still several hundred yuan left to pay. For Ji Jianyun and Su Danhong, it didn't take long to earn an amount equivalent to the loan. But for ordinary working class people, this was definitely a large sum of money.

There was nothing much to say about this couple who was busy making money.

Yun Lili was also a person who cared about reputation. During summer vacation, she sent back a lot of clothes for Yan'er and two articles of clothing for Renren.

She also knew about what Mother Ji had told her. Her daughter was being raised in her third uncle's house.

Su Danhong didn't care much about the clothes she sent back, but it was related to a question of her attitude and respect.

And naturally the clothes were definitely not as good as what she bought for Yan'er.

Yun Lili and Ji Jianwen had no time for a break to go back, but Ji Yunyun simply disliked Su Danhong and didn't want to come back to help. She said that she had found a part-time job in the college town and had no time to go back.

Su Danhong didn't mind. Ji Yunyun could come back if she wanted to come back. If she didn't, then she didn't have to come back. It's her business and she wasn't going to stop her.

She was really fine if Ji Yunyun didn't come back. She didn't like seeing Ji Yunyun's haughtiness, even if she was her sister-in-law.

Su Danhong also tried to build a better relationship with her, but when Ji Yunyun saw her show kindness, she thought she was being bullied. In that case, it was unnecessary to be kind.

Su Danhong also had the money to hire whoever she wanted to work on the farm and didn't need to hire just family members. People in the village were fighting over these positions.

This time when the three of them came back, Mother Ji went back to cook for them. She did not continue to eat on the mountain. Father Ji still ate with Su Danhong and Ji Jianyun. He was now used to the food from Lao San's family. When he ate the food cooked by Mother Ji, he couldn't hold it down anymore.

Mother Ji didn't like how he was suffering from being spoiled, but it was only talk from her.