Chapter 31-35

Chapter 31 – Let's Buy the Apartment!

Su Danhong naturally did not know what happened at the old Ji's home.

After Mother Ji went back, Su Danhong returned to being busy in the kitchen. Ji Jianyun could stay until the fifth day of the year. After that, he would have to leave and could not stay for a few more days.

Thus, she wanted to make him more food. There was so much meat in the house. If he didn't eat it, then it would be given to Xiao Hei since she didn't eat a lot of food.

Ji Jianyun came back after he finished making the phone call and smelled the food.

When he went to the kitchen, he saw his wife making him something to eat."You're back?" Su Danhong smiled.

"What delicious food have you made?" Ji Jianyun smiled back.

"Red braised pork1, mutton soup2, beef stew with radish3, and fried ribs4." Su Danhong glanced at him. "It's all your favorite food."

Ji Jianyun smiled and told her about the things regarding the fruit trees. "I talked to Lao Qin, and he is still selling saplings. He promised me that he would drive over soon. I ordered a lot of fruit trees from him."

"Did you order everything I mentioned?" Su Danhong asked.
"Yes, Lao Qin is very cheap, and the saplings will be good," Ji Jianyun replied and nodded. "It will be delivered at the beginning of the spring."

"Okay." Su Danhong nodded and continued to fry the meatballs. Her Jianyun really deserved to be a soldier. He ate almost as much as two or three ordinary men.

Ji Jianyun hesitated for a moment and then said, "Honey, but this will cost a lot of money."

"Didn't I say it to you before? I have a lot of money at home. If you don't believe me, go and have a look in the cabinet. It should be about 1,000 yuan, and that should be enough." Su Danhong was not particularly serious.

If there was money available to use, then it should be used. She didn't plan on buying the mountain and planting the fruit trees. She was going to buy an apartment in Jiangshui City with Hong Jie after the New Year when Ji Jianyun went back to work.

Jiangshui City was not far away. There was a private van5 that went back and forth twice a day. Naturally, this was due to the fact that Hong Jie was familiar with Jiangshui City.

However, buying an apartment could only be put off right now. Let's start with the orchard first.Ji Jianyun smiled and never mentioned it again.

Time passed quickly, and five days passed in the blink of an eye.

During the New Year, the couple also visited the old Su family and came back after a meal. In the past few days, they had been intimate together, which Mother Ji liked and thought: Who knows, maybe Danhong will bear a child after the New Year?