Chapter 42: Twinkling Stardust

After Ash's training with Tapu Bulu, he was able to complete his Trial and Grand Trial. During those events, Rowlet had learned Razor Leaf, Pikachu Electro Web and Lycanroc not only learned to control it's rage when getting dirty, but learned both Stone Edge and Close Combat. As well. Ash received the Lycanroc Z-Crystal from Nanu. After saying their goodbyes to Acerola and Nanu, Cloud and Ash returned to Melemele Island.

It's been a few days since then. Currently, everyone was making their way to the Hokulani Observatory on Ula'ula Island, which was ran by Sophocles's cousin. As they walked, they happened to see a shooting star.

Ash: A shooting star!

Mallow: You're supposed to wish upon a shooting star, right?

Cloud: Why, though?

Upon seeing it, everyone but Cloud proceeded to wish upon it but Sophocles informed them that it was a Pokémon.

Mallow: A Minior?

Sophocles: It's a Pokémon that lives in outer space.

Kukui: Impressive that you know that, Sophocles.

Sophocles: W-Well, yeah...

Kukui: Actually, the reason we're sleeping over here is to observe Minior. It's a Pokémon you don't get to see often, so make the most of it!

Everyone: Right.

Ash: I can't wait!

Upon arriving at Hokulani Observatory, everyone was immediately met by Molayne, Sophocles's cousin.

Kukui: Hey!

Molayne: Kukui! Lil' So!

Sophocles: Big Mo!

Sophocles ran up to Molayne to greet him.

Molayne: I'm glad you're here, Lil' So.

Cloud: So this is the guy you mentioned before?

Sophocles: Yup! My cousin, Big Mo!

Kukui walked up to Molayne, as they hand-shaked each other.

Molayne: I can't turn down a request from my best friend.

Molayne then looked towards everyone.

Molayne: I'm Molayne. I work at Hokulani Observatory. Nice time meet you.

Everyone: Nice to meet you!

Upon meeting Molayne, he proceeded to take everyone inside the observatory. As they Pokémon were eating, the others were taking turns looking through the telescope.

Kiawe: It's so vast and deep! So these are the mysteries of the universe!

Ash: I wanna see them too! Show me the mysterious of the universe!