Chapter 37: Real Life... Inquire Within!

It's been a few days after Ash obtained an Ultra Beast named Poipole, as well as Cloud finding and defeating the Eeveelution Trainers. Currently, Cloud was facing off with the Eevee Master Kagetora in order to gain Eevee's Z-Crystal.

Kagetora: Double Edge!

Cloud: Copycat!

Kagetora's and Cloud's Eevee both used Double Edge, clashing with each other, blowing the other back.

Kagetora: Eevee, use Bite!

Cloud: Iron Tail!

Eevee proceeded to use Iron Tail, slamming Kagetora's Eevee into the ground, knocking it out. Kagetora sighed, before calling back his Eevee.

Kagetora: Take a rest, Eevee.

Kagetora then looked at Cloud with a smile.

Kagetora: You're definitely good, kid. No wonder Ilima sent you my way.

Cloud: Thanks. After seeing Ilima's Eevee use the Z-Move, she was determined to use it for herself.

Eevee: Eievuvui!

Kagetora then tossed Cloud the Z-Crystal.

Kagetora: Well, you've definitely earned it. Be sure to put it to good use.

Cloud then looked at the Eevium Z as Eevee jumped up on his shoulder.

Cloud: Looks like we can use your Z-Move, now. Aren't ya excited?

Eevee smiled at Cloud and nuzzles her face with his. Cinderace, Inteleon and Rillaboom then run up to them.

Cinderace: Aceburn!

Rillaboom: Rilla, Rilla!

Cloud: That's right! We were supposed to go to the Pokémon Center for some work experience! Gotta go, bye!

Cloud and his Pokémon wave at Kagetora as they leave.

(Later)

The five of them make their way to the Pokémon Center for day of real-life work experience.

Cloud: Man, it's been a while since we had a walk like this just the five of us.

Cinderace: Aceburn!

Rillaboom: Boom, Rilla!

Inteleon: *Nods* Intel.

Eevee: Eievuvui!

The group is then suddenly stopped by Team Skull.

Tupp: Hold it there, you!

Cloud: *Sigh* Can I help you?