𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

while she texted CG that she hasn't spoken to Notti in a while, there she was sat right next to him.

she lied again.

she sat on her bed with Notti by her side as they sat in silence and typed away on their phones, she immediately felt a wave of guilt rush through her as she swiped off of her messages with CG.

"CG? that nigga stay talkin' to you, what he want?" Notti asked curiously.

he caught a glimpse of CG's contact name and rolled his eyes. he never liked CG, not only because of both their gangs were beefing but because he could tell that CG was feeling a certain way towards his girlfriend.

Riyah looked up at him to see that he was already staring, "he was askin' me if i'm seeing any niggas." she admitted, she like Notti was the only person who she didn't need to lie to.

"and what did you say?" he asked, "i said no." she answered.

Notti had to admit, it did hurt a small part of him at the fact that she had to deny that she was in a relationship, but he knew before he asked her to be his girlfriend that these were the kind of things they would need to do.

"that nigga more obsessed wit' you than i am Ry." he laughed.

Riyah chuckled, it made her slightly more nervous since she was yet to tell Notti about how CG sees her as more than a friend.

"you ever liked CG?" Notti asked curiously.

before he had even talked to Riyah he noticed some sort of tension, everybody did.

Riyah didn't know how to answer his question, she used to date CG but then again they were like 12 so she never really saw him in any other way. she defeated wether or not she should tell Notti that she did, she decided to just do it since she didn't want to his anything from him.

"um, we dated for like one week when we was twelve but that's it." she started, "ian ever seen him as anything more than a friend, E." she explained.

Notti slowly nodded his head, he didn't know what to say. he wasn't surprised though, he kind of expected for something to have happened between them. "oh, you think he still like you?" he asked.

Riyah's eyes slightly widened at his question, it was as if he knew and he was just testing her.

"no, even if he did i wouldn't give him a chance." she assured and she wasn't lying, she only saw him as a close friend.

Riyah couldn't even understand why he liked her to begin with. since CG was one of her longest friendships, he had seen her good days and most definitely her bad days.

she didn't even know why Notti liked her so much, Riyah was one of those people who couldn't picture themselves in a relationship no matter how hard they tried.

but what Riyah didn't know what that to Notti & CG, there were at least one million reasons to like her.

to the two boys, Riyah had an attractive personality, she didn't care what others thought about her and she made it know. the liked how real she was too, she never judged anybody and knew how to comfort and take care of people.