Mad love

📚

"It's only been 3 weeks, get back in bed" he groans pleadingly.

"Every time you say that out loud I want to die of embarrassment, if it wasnt for him handcuffing me I would've been up and walking that very same day"

"When he gets back, and he'll be back any moment now, I'm the one that will be hanged on the wall you do understand that right?"

"Well I'd love to help you but after you actually encouraged his stupidity i hope he does more than just hang you" I huff walking slowly up to my room, Max walks literally pinned right behind me just incase I fall. The only thing that's about to fall is him down all these flights of stairs. "I want a shower, i want to be able to dress myself and i want-" I spin around making him tumble back one stair "to be left alone"

"But-"

"Alone Max, alone" I say as I walk forward shutting the room door just behind me. I sigh against the door and after about 30 seconds or so I hear him mumble something to himself and as he runs down the stairs. Shower, I'm like a child wanting candy, shower is the only thing on my mind.

After a very long and ephoric shower that took about 2 hours, I finally step out looking at myself in the large mirror, I brush away the thick fog looking down at my shoulder where the visible scar sits comfortably, not planning to move anytime soon. Not the first or the second, believe it or not its not even my 12th either. When I open the door a very pissed of Nicholas is sat at the edge of the bed shooting absolute buildings at me, I lean into the door frame simply staring back, I'm prepared to go to war for this, guns blazing and all.

Start song now ^^^

"Mia" short and drowned with absolute anger.

"Nicholas"

"I really can't tell if you do this to completely piss me off or if you just want me to kill Max"

"Well not the second one, the first one however sounds more like it" i stand up walking towards him "I like it when you get mad at me"

His eyes follow upwards the closer i get, still hanging onto that anger, okay.

"I took a shower and didn't die" I smile putting my hands past his tense shoulders "you wanna know something" he doesn't say anything but I can see that bit of anger slipping right past his finger no matter how hard he's trying to hold onto it "after I was done, I still felt, unsatisfied" I say looking into his eyes, his jaw tenses as he takes in a breath. "You wanna know what was missing" this time I straddle him letting the towel completely drop, his eyes stay on mine however, but there's a glint in them, one that I want to keep feeding "you" I inch closer to him just a movement away from touching his lips, but I don't close the space, even when his breath quickens. "are you gonna make me beg, or are you willing to just watch, because either way, I'm getting my release"

At this I feel his hands slide their way across my back, I roll my head back finally feeling his touch after what has felt like years. His lips kiss my chest, my breasts and I groan practically in pain with how bad I need him.

"You not only go against everything that I say" he whispers as he picks me up only to set me back down on our bed "but you find joy in watching me go absolutely feral in wanting to keep you safe" his fingers trail up inside my thigh till they're inside me in less than a second "and now you want to get something good out of this" I fall apart at his every movement, but most of all I fall apart from his lips as they smash against my own. I grab onto his shirt, digging my nails into him as he thrusts inside me, I didn't even hear him take off his pants, I'm not complaining though. "Do you think that's fair Mia?"

"Honestly, you not doing this sooner sounds less fair" I whispers as he moves deeper into me. I'm flipped over onto my stomach, his hands take mine and somethings wraps around them "Nicholas?" I ask slightly worried, still, I just want him back.

"If you want it, take it" he's back inside me, I groan into the covers and try to grab onto something but my hands tighten at this, he chuckles resting his hands on either sides of my shoulders fucking me harder than he ever has. I nearly choke from the overwhelmness of it all, I'm entirely high. "is this what you want?"

"Yes" I cry.

He shudders trying to ignore the fact that this feels fucking amazing.

"As angry as you are, you can't tell me you haven't been wanting this"

"Of course I have" my wrists are untied and I'm flipped back, facing him "I always want you"

"Then why are you fighting me" I frown.

His face softens as he smiles "does this feel like fighting to you Mia?" he slips inside me making my eyes close "does this feel like I'm mad at you?" every inch of him fills me, my insides are doing backflips right now "I just dont want you in pain"

"Trust me, I'm anything BUT in pain"

I'm lifted and stood up, my legs nearly give in on me but he catches me placing me on his lap so that I'm straddling it.

"Go ahead" the corners of his lip rises, his arms are prompt behind him holding himself steady. There's a moment of pause as I stand before him, he notices this giving me a smile "Slowly" he whispers while his hands circle around each side of my bare hips, we both look down as he leads me, soon enough my high is back and I can't believe I'm riding his thigh, that I'm about to cum because of this. But when he ties his fingers around my throat and makes me look at him, when I feel his other free hand fixated around my hip, rolling it with a trembling pace, I begin to shiver uncontrollably. Every muscle in my body is overdriving, this is heaven. I'm so wet, so so- I moan breathing out.

"Feeling satisfied yet?"

I bite my lip letting the cold wrap around my literal spine, my eyes shut tight till I see stars, I can't breath, and I cum right on his thigh.
But he's not done, I'm laid back down and he's in me all over again, I shut my eyes only seeing more stars. His hand presses down on the lower of my stomach and I gasp, but he's already smirking when I look at him, he said take it, I'm taking him. I lay back down breathing out at the ceiling. His thumb begins rubbing slow circles at the top of my pussy driving me over the actual edge, but he groans breathing out himself.

Before I could let out a shivering breath he slips out of me, his hand reaches down and I just look at him as he rubs his tip against my wet pussy, I'm so wet and he's so hard. I might just cum again. He slips back in and I cry out digging my nails into his sides, he smiles licking his lips.

"Cum in me"

He chuckles, but doesn't pull out. He fills me even more if that's possible, his body lowers towards me kissing me like we haven't seen each-other in months, his lips are warm, absolutely the softest things I've ever felt and I'm starving all over again.

"Now, I'm satisfied" I chuckles against our kiss, he smiles.

"Glad to have helped"