"Kinda fun"

📚

"There are about 20 to 30 men in here at the least, I don't doubt in your ability to take them on so this is mainly just for your little friends outside. I can't let them catch me only when he just arrived, so I'm sorry in advance"

"I could just kill you right now, that way you'd be gone and ur boys would follow just shortly after"

"As much as I would love to get a feel for what it's like to stand against you, I'd rather not hurt the women I have big plans for" he stands up "plus, if you try anything, a sniper of my own is ready to blow off your friends heads on my say"

I can't help but smile, he's got audacity. He walks behind me, lowering himself low enough to run his stubbled jaw against my cheek "I hope to see you soon Mia, I honestly mean that" the next thing I feel is a warm kiss set on my skin, the warmness tingles all over me as he pull away leaving his scent wrap around me, he smells like rich wood induced with a drop of lavender; you have to be near him to smell that little faint drop though "she tastes sweet Nicholas, do you miss it?" he chuckles briefly into my earpiece.

I sit still, not turning around once even if my body is dying to just lounge straight for him, yet I'm stuck as he walks right out the back door. He just called Bane by his very first name, a dead man walking has never sounded so perfect than right about now.

"Mia" Will comes in, brining me back to the task at hand. I stand up turning around to see everyone still staring at me just itching to start.

"Mia we took out the snipers, do not engage we're on our way!"

One-man steps forward brining his pool stick along with him as people near him clear a pathway directly for me. He keeps walking towards me, snapping the stick in half at the same time.

I quickly move my dress to the side pulling out my two knives.

"That's going to be pretty difficult Will"

"Can you make it to the door?" His voice comes out shaky as he tries to mange his breath and run at the same time.

"If I could I wouldn't-" I stop talking to block a shot from a big guy standing comfortably over me. When his already snapped in half pool stick breaks even more at my arm he moves to kick my stomach. I'm sent flying back into the mini bars glass wall fast and hard "as I was saying, if I could I wouldn't be dancing with the green giant in front of me now would I?"

He's fucking huge, how am I meant to block anything from him.

"Mia are you okay?"

I stand up heavily, letting my back adjust to the pulsating bruise spread along my whole body. His large footsteps come charging at me again only this time I swing low slicing the back of his legs with both my knifes, he groans in pain falling to the floor dropping his pool sticks along with himself. When he looks up I cut open his throat with one slice before turning around ready for whoever is next.

"Look you heard what he said-" I take another guy's hand that was swinging for me breaking it in half, I grab hold of his bald head slamming it hard on the edge of a pool table, his skull cracks open leaving the blood to run around freely onto the ground. "- if I don't do this then tonight was pointless and I can't be asked to just play games with him" I breath in and out preparing for the next man who's running towards me.

"Yes, we get that, but we got orders to stand down-you got orders to stand down"

"One sec" I say as I try and get my heel out of this prick's eyes socket "did you just say orders because at what point did I agree to listen to anything said by any of you"

My head rings as I try and stand up from what was thrown at me. I turn around seeing a chair still rolling towards the far wall on my right.

Did he just throw a fucking chair at me...

"Mia? hello?"

He comes forward and I jump at him tying my arms around his neck twisting hard and fast, waiting for that one beautiful sound to-

-pop-

His body goes completely limp and I fall alongside him as his weight becomes nothing but plummeting rocks. I stand right back up brushing my lose hair away from my face. 

"Where was I-oh right yeah I was saying, if you guys want to leave then by all means go but I'm staying here, plus it's kinda fun"

"Mia what part of this is fucking fun"

"Well, you wouldn't know because you're not here"

2 men walk towards me side by side and I have a feeling this will hurt. The first guy jabs at me but I manage to block, the second one goes for my hair which is such a bitch move might I say but nevertheless he loses his grip as I punch him in the chest making him stagger back uncontrollably.

The first guy comes back again managing to get a good punch at me which throws my body along with the force, but the minute I swallow down the pain my knives are already diving into his eyes. He's still alive when I pull on them making him follow along wherever I see fit. Once we're at the mini bar, I take his head slamming it so many time on the countertop that the glass splits open and water floods out.

I let his dead body drop and get completely drenched by the blue liquid, before bending down and taking my knives out. Before I could stand up even halfway, I hear heavy thuds of someone running right for me from behind, when the footsteps get loud enough to the point where I can feel them, I turn around burying my blades into the bottom of his chin and he comes to a shakingly fast stop. He opens his mouth to gasp which lets me see the points of the silver from my knifes poke right out.

"I still don't see what part of this is fun" I hear Will say, but this time not over the earpiece. When I let my knives come out of his chin, the guy falls down and the rest of the place falls into view. Right at the front door stands my little squad. 

Second later everyone sort of explodes in their own way. The crowd splits evenly, some going for me while the rest go for the guys down below. I focus back to me as three full grown men tumble into my direction, when one guy gets close enough a hole forms in the center of his forehead. I freeze in confusion as he chokes on his breath, on the blood, but then broad shoulders start getting taller and closer behind him as Bane makes his way towards me. The guy finally collapses, and Bane takes out the rest of whoever was nearby.

It still surprises me how much he manages to piss me off, I mean honestly where the fuck did I ask for his help. Literally where?

"Always on your own huh Mia"

And now he's speaking- no sorry, it's speaking. Why is it speaking and more importantly why is it speaking to me.

The last couple of screams blare out until everything finally stops, I move away from Bane's figure as he covers what's happening. Will and Ray stand bellow covered it blood and clearly some pent-up anger because from the looks of it they want more, a lot more.

"I'll check the back" Will runs off with a gun by his side not wasting a second.

Ray signs to me if I'm okay and when I nod he runs after Will. I really did miss them.

From the corner of my eye, I see Bane inch closer brining his hand towards me. I've never in all my years moved as fast as I did in that moment.