24

A U T H O R

'HOBI! HOBI!!!!!!'

Y/N screamed as her rope fell as well. She was throwing her hands in front of her hoping to catch something.

Finally catching a big stone she grabbed it tightly which made a huge cut on her palms. But she didn't think about those things at the moment.

She looked up and saw that her other side rope was now hanging on a stone.

'Stay still Y/N! I am coming!' Hoseok said from up the hill.

'Ahh!' Hoseok screamed as his rope came down one foot.

'My rope!!' Hoseok said.

'Someone has cut off your rope just like mine!' Y/N panted heavily.

'Try to hold something! Don't worry about me!' Hoseok said.

'But you will fall!'

'I will-' Y/N couldn't finish the sentence when she saw the other side of the rope fall on her shoulder just like a snake.

At first, she got scared and thought it was a snake. But then saw it was her rope.

'Wow! I got my other side of the rope too!' Y/N let out a sarcastic statement as she started at the rope which was on her shoulder.

'What will we do now?' She asked Hoseok who has barely got a place to grab.

He looked around and saw a tree hanging from the stones on the hill. It looked very strong.

'Can you throw me the other side of your rope?' He asked Y/N.

'If I can wrap it in this tree tightly then we can go down easily,' he continued.

'Are you crazy! This tree is very small!!!' Y/N said.

'It can't handle both of our weight!' She continued.

'Do you think we have any other option besides this!!' Hoseok said, looking as frustrated as Y/N.

They both weren't frustrated at each other but with that person who had cut off their ropes.

'Hurry up! We can't stay hanging here forever!'

He said as Y/N sighed before throwing the other side of her rope which was on her shoulder to him. He caught the rope and tightly wrapped it around the tree.

'Get ready to take off your hands from the stone,' he said.

'A-are you sure?' Y/N said hesitantly.

'I hope so it will take both of our weight... Now take off your hands from the stone and show me some Tarzan guy's moves,' Hoseok said winking at her.

Even though they were now an inch behind death, Hoseok tried his best to calm Y/N down.

'Fine,' Y/N said taking a deep breath before taking her hands off.

She fell at a high speed. When she came down for a maximum of 15 feet, a sudden shake made her hang. Her waist side was hurting a little as the other side of the rope was tightly wrapped around her waist. She was now a minimum of 5 feet away from the ground.

'Very good! Now unwrap the rope from your waist and jump down.'

She did as Hoseok said and jumped onto the ground safely.

'Yes!!!!!!' She sighed inhaling a deep breath.

Her heart was still beating faster but she knew she was safe now.

'Hobi, now your turn! Come down!' She yelled looking upstairs.

'Yeah, I am coming...' Hoseok replied.

Hoseok grabbed Y/N's rope which he wrapped around the tree and jumped as well. When he was 6 feet away from the ground, Y/N caught him and helped to land on the ground safely.

'So, how was the hiking?' Hoseok asked when they walked to a safe place which was the beach.

'If we did a video of this then we could sell it to the national geography channel,' Y/N said laughing with a relieved mind.

Hoseok laughed as well before looking at the hill. His reaction immediately changed as he said,

'But the real thing is someone has cut off our ropes!' He gritted his teeth.

'But who knew that we were going to the top of the hill?' Y/N said.

'Only Mark and Bangtan group saw right?' She continued,

'Maybe the Bangtan group came behind us after they saw us leaving and cut off our ropes so that we can die?'

'Maybe, how about Ni-ki? He knows every fucking path on this Island. He can follow us from anywhere,' Hoseok said.

'That's true also,' Y/N said as they reached for those materials which they saw from the top of the hill.

'Someone came here to take pictures,' Y/N said looking at the marks on the sand.

Small holes were now filled up with seawater as they looked around.

'But there are no materials which are used to take photos,' Hoseok said.

'Hey! Look at this! The tripod marks on the sand! I and Yoongi saw Yeonjun and Soobin here with a tripod that day! This is the same place!'

'Even though it is a beautiful place to click pictures, why will they come here again and again?' Hoseok asked while tilting his head on his left side confusedly.

'Hoseok do you remember the tripod's system? The tripod always has one leg in the front and two legs behind. But this mark indicates that the tripod was standing on the hill's side!' Y/N said.

'Yeah, but why will someone take pictures of hills instead of the ocean?'

'I don't know. But one thing I know is we have to go to the Inn tonight again. I want to talk with those 2 guys,' Y/n said as they walked to the house.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
When they reached home they saw Jimin doing paintings on a canvas that was kept in the basement.

Yoongi was sleeping and Beom Gyu was looking at the painting that Jimin was drawing. It was the scenery on Lachimolala Island. The front part of the second floor had a big window from where they could see a big part of the Island.

'Wow! You have drawn so good!' Hoseok said sitting beside the sleeping Yoongi.

'Yeah, you are right! I didn't know either!' Jimin said laughing a little.

Y/N went towards Beom Gyu and held his hand before saying,

'How are you feeling?'

'I am okay now noona! Wait....... Why do you have bruises on your face and a DEEP CUT ON YOUR HANDS?!!' Beom Gyu yelled checking Y/N's whole body to see if she was injured on other part as well or not then walked towards Hoseok.

'You too HYUNG! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU GUYS?!'

Yoongi woke up from his sleeping as he looked at Y/N who was sitting beside him. Jimin looked at Hoseok and then walked to Y/N as well.

'W-what happened?!' Yoongi asked.

'Oh, my GOD! ARE YOU OKAY?! YOU ARE BLEEDING! BEOM GYU, can you give me the first aid kit?!' Jimin asked as he sat down in front of Y/N pulling Hoseok to sit beside him as he checked both of them.

Beom Gyu came back with the first aid kit as he sat beside the other side of Hoseok and started to treat his legs and hands.

Yoongi treated Y/N's hands as Jimin treated her face and Hoseok's faces. Hoseok and Y/N then started to tell them everything that happened.....

TO BE CONTINUED.......