5

Y/N'S POV

We were now on the seashore. Jimin was now very angry. Why?...
.
.
.
FLASHBACK
.
.
.
As that scream left from one of the guys, we flinched before looking at them.

'Can you not scream please?' Yoongi couldn't help but ask with an irritated voice.

'We are very sorry,' A tall guy said with an apologetic face.

At that moment, suddenly another guy yelled, 'HEY! Look where you are standing!'

He actually shouted at Jimin as I looked at Jimin's foot and saw nothing.

'See this! This is a very rare plant! You shouldn't just step on this!' The bunny-type guy yelled.

'Jungkook! Namjoon see! There is another rare plant!'

Another plant lover said making the taller guy and the arrogant slash bunny guy who yelled at Jimin look back.

The taller guy went towards the guy who called them and the arrogant guy just glared at Jimin and then at us before joining his team.

Well, he should just tell us nicely not yelling! I don't like it when someone yells at my friends or brother. Yoongi and Hobi shrugged it off but I and Jimin both were angry.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
PRESENT

Yoongi was consoling Jimin as Hobi was consoling me. But I just wanted to put end to that story so I told Jimin not to make a big issue and told him that I also won't make a big issue as well. I also told them that we shouldn't let those guys' words make our day bad.

We saw Si hyuk the president there as we went there to greet him. He was going fishing and asked us if we wanted to go or not.

Yoongi was on his one leg to go there. I mean Yoongi was definitely going with him even if he didn't invite us. Hobi also wanted to go so I and Jimin had to agree as well as only I was familiar with her.

After entering the boat, Si Hyuk told us if we wanted any chocolate. Jimin and Hobi took one but I refused so did Yoongi. We were now in the middle of the sea when Si hyuk said,

'This is the place where I noticed fishes coming to eat. So we can catch fish here.'

Yoongi already started his work with some kind of fish-catching rod which's name I never knew.

'Do you know a group of young people around our age with a small book each one of them in the forest area?' Hobi asked.

'Oh! The save planet group aka Bangtan group? Yeah, I know them. Every year they come to this Island on summer break. The local people call them to save planet group while they call themselves  Bangtan,' Si Hyuk said as soon as Hobi asked him.

'They say that we should save the planet etc. whenever they meet any stranger. They also told me to save the planet by planting more trees. They never eat fish because they are NATURE lovers but I saw one of them with broad shoulders eating lobster one time!' He said the last line in a loud voice before starting to laugh.

'Seriously?!' Jimin asked astonishingly.

'Yes young boy, you know about some rumors of a serious crime right? One of them who looked like a bunny told me that we should plant more trees to avoid crimes. Like how can some stealing crime has to do with tree plant? I sometimes feel that they want to just shoo away all the people from here to save this Island! Hahaha-'

'Wait... I heard from Y/N what types of crime happened here when we were coming here. And by your judgment I think that maybe that Bangtan group did these crimes,' Yoongi asked looking at Si hyuk.

'You have a point though. Like why are they so obsessed with this Island and nature that made the people hate them!' Jimin said as I recalled what happened.

'Let's forget about this for now okay? Y/N and....Jimin... right? Can you both come with me to the engine room? I have some chips there. You guys can eat,' Si Hyuk said as we both nodded before going with him.

Si Hyuk was walking first then Jimin and at last, I was following them. After he opened the door he let out a scream.

'Oh my god! The boat is now full of water!!!!!'

I quickly ran and pushed Jimin forward while holding his hand to prevent him from falling. We both let out a huge gasp at the same time seeing half of the engine room flooded with water.

'If water comes with this rate then the engine will stop and we will be drowning in water!' Si hyuk said.

I quickly went to Yoongi and Hobi and told them what happened. Yoongi grabbed 3 buckets which were hanging on the boat's wall before giving each one of us.

Jimin also came a minute later and grabbed a big pot where the fishing rods were as we all went to where Si Hyuk was.

'We have to make sure that the engine is still on, otherwise, we will be drowning in water!' Si hyuk said.

With that, he went to the control panel and we 4 started to fetch the water through the buckets and throw the water into the sea.

'Wear the life jacket guys, wait here, I will bring it,' Si Hyuk said and went to the corner of the boat where a cabinet was.

He opened the cabinet and started to throw his hand inside the cabinet.

'What THE HELL! WHERE ARE THE LIFE JACKETS!? I even saw them laying here yesterday!! Someone has messed with my boat! Aish!'

Suddenly we heard some sounds from the engine indicating that the water has already gone inside of the engine.

But thanks to Namjesus that the boat has already come to the shipping rack after Si Hyuk turned it to the Island again a while ago. So we are in the safe area now.

I huffed and took long breaths same goes for the others. I was already crying when the other 3 guys hugged me and said that I was okay, we were okay. Even Hobi tried to console me while crying.

After the boat came to the corner of the shipping rack, Si hyuk jumped outside before taking the rope and tightly wrapping it to the raw material. Si hyuk and I saw where the boat leaked.

'We have to fix it now. Yoongi can you go and grab the pump from that wood house?' Si Hyuk asked.

Yoongi quickly ran there with Hobi running behind him as he didn't want to leave Yoongi alone. After they came back with the pump,

Si hyuk said, 'I think whoever did this to the boat, has made a middle hole with a hammer and then after the engine was on the hole became bigger because of the pressure of water which caused this much damage.'

'President, even if this all is happening why would someone do this to you?' Jimin asked.

Hobi asked after him, 'Do you have any big enemy president?'

'I don't know,' Si Hyuk replied before taking a deep breath,

'But if you guys want then you can search those peoples who are doing crimes. And I am the chief officer, so of course, I will have some enemy.' He said.

I was already excited even if I was trembling because of the previous incident.

Why? Because I and my friends work as a detective in HYBE company. I and Jimin are the physical supporters along with Hobi while Yoongi was called the brain of our team called, Min Yoongi Genius........

TO BE CONTINUED.......