16

H O S E O K

Y/N and I kept busy with those men while waiting for Jimin and Yoongi.

'You know I am a good dancer too!' I said.

All of us can notice that they aren't interested in this conversation but as our dinner didn't come till now, they had nothing else to do rather than listen to us.

'That's good, I can rap a little,' Yeonjun said as I nodded.

Before I could say anything I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked around only to see Yoongi and Jimin. They smiled and Yoongi winked as I understood they are done with their work. We talk for a while when our meals came. Beom Gyu was eating like a pig. Jimin was also in the same category. I mean Beom Gyu and Jimin both were eating like a pig.

Yoongi and Y/N also ate as I also started to eat. Soobin and Yeonjun were eating too fast as if they had a train to catch. After a few minutes later I heard a groan.

'Argh! M-my stomach!'

I heard and looked at Beom Gyu who was now holding his stomach and groaning.

'M-my stomach is a-aching too! Ahhh!'

I heard Y/N groaning as well.

'What happened honey?'

I heard a man saying to his wife. They were sitting at the table which was behind us.

'Argh!!' Yoongi groaned as well.

'What is happening?! Are you guys okay?' Jimin asked.

I already held my hands to Y/N's arm supporting her to stand up.

'Let's go outside and take some fresh air guys,' I said as Jimin helped Yoongi to stand up before grabbing Beom Gyu who was now crying because of the pain.

'I can't breathe properly g-guys,' Y/n said.

'Hey! Are you okay?'

I looked around to see many people groaning because of the pain for some unknown reason. Some children were crying as well.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
After coming outside we saw a man coming towards Beom Gyu who was crying more now while holding Jimin to stand properly.

'Hey, I am a doctor. Let me see,' the man said as I nodded my head before telling him to check Beom Gyu.

'I am doctor Heeseung. Thank god I came to eat in this Inn tonight!' He said while examining Beom Gyu.

'I think this happened because of the fish. Maybe it's contaminated fish. Cause the one who ate these fishes is in pain,' he said and I finally noticed that Jimin and I were completely okay.

'He looks more in pain than the other two people,'
he said pointing at Beom Gyu and then Yoongi and Y/N.

'Yes, he ate a little bit more. That's why,' Jimin said. 

'But what exactly it is that made this types of symptoms?' I asked.

'It's like Salmonella bacteria cause the symptoms to match with it.'

'WHAT?! SALMONELLA BACTERIA?!' Yoongi and I yelled together.

Does that mean they were poisoned?!

What the fuck?!