14

H O S E O K

As I and Y/N walked to that artist's house I noticed those 2 dogs. They were really very dangerous. After reaching to that Swag Paprika's house, Jiwoo noona yelled looking up.

I looked up to see a young man with binoculars standing on the balcony. So he was Swag Paprika.

'Hey! Paprika!' Noona shouted that man's name. When he noticed us before coming down.

Nobody knows his real name. He prefers Swag Paprika. But when someone wants to call him what will that man call him? Paprika like Jiwoo noona did?

I found myself silently laughing at the thought as I saw Y/N looking at me weirdly but didn't say anything. After he came down Jiwoo noona started to freak out more.

'Umm... I have bad news. T-The paintings you gave me yesterday have been stolen today morning,' She said looking at the artist.

He was now in front of us. Seeing him so closely makes me think something. He has similarities with Yoongi. White skin, bored face, a gummy smile he gave to Jiwoo noona when he came down.

'What.. What did you say?' He asked making me come back to reality.

'Actually, I saw them today morning too until when I came to see them again a few minutes ago, none of them were there,' Jiwoo noona replied.

After talking with her back then in the gallery, I and Y/N found out that she is older than us and her hometown is the same as mine, Gwangju.....

'Yes, none of them were there anymore,' Y/N said as he looked at her and then at me.

'Who are you guys?' He said with a rude voice.

'Actually, they were there when I found out about the missing paintings, they are such good kids,' Jiwoo noona said.

Well, I don't know why but everyone says that we look like young adults when we all are more mature. I guess because of Yoongi and Jimin's height and mine and Y/N's face as Y/N is very tall for a grown-ass woman. The same goes for me.

'She is Choi Y/N and he is Jung Hoseok,' noona introduced us as I and Y/N smiled.

The artist looked at us for a couple of minutes before saying in a soft voice this time,

'But should I do now? I came to Lachimolala Island to find peace and wanted to stay out of those fans. But what is the point when I can't find any peace here as well?' He sighed.

'Hmm.. Mr. Swag? Can I ask you something?' Y/N asked hesitantly to the guy as he nodded.

'Actually I and one of my friends were in that sinking ship about an hour ago. At that time I bet you were standing on that balcony right?' He nodded.

Y/N continued, 'Well did you see 2 guys in that sinking ship before I was there?'

'Yes, I saw them. They may be gone to that sinking ship to click some pictures as I saw one of them holding a tripod. One of them stood on the beach while the other one went inside the ship. I saw you and the blonde-haired guy after those men left,' he replied.

'Thanks, Mr. Swag. You have helped us in a great way. I and my other friends including Hobi are trying to find the culprit. So thank you for the friendly talk,' Y/N said as I also nodded before shaking my hand with the artist.

Y/N did the same as we both started to walk towards the beach where the others were waiting for us.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Y / N

As we both came near the beach, we saw Yoongi and Jimin talking with each other, and Beom Gyu was listening to them. When they noticed us, we both waved our hands before finally standing in front of them.

'So what's the news?' I asked.

'You guys came so late,' Yoongi rolled his eyes before continuing,

'Nobody came near the bag, we both were hiding behind that big tree. We came here 7 minutes ago.'

'Aish, maybe they noticed you!' Hoseok said.

'No, we were alerted the whole time!' Jimin added.

'Let's go home guys, let's discuss everything there. I will explain my experience, Hobi will explain our experience and the same goes for you two,' I said.

'Noona, why should you guys must do the things you do in your job? Can't you just enjoy the vacation?' Beom Gyu asked.

'Sorry, Beom Gyu. But as we are doing this for years, we have gotten used to it,' I said.

'This is the longest vacation we got but that doesn't mean if something bad is happening you guys have to solve it as it is not even a contract which you always sign before solving any cases,' Beom Gyu said.

'Look, what would you feel like if you were a local person here and a bunch of people are trying to make you home just like it was before by trying to catch the people? How would you feel when they suddenly stopped investigating saying they came here for vacation and want to only enjoy and go back to their home? Your house, your family, friends will be destroyed! So how can you think that we won't do anything?' I said.

'And on top of that, our job is this! Even if we didn't sign any contract doesn't means we won't do it. Solving these types of things is our passion not only our job buddy,' Jimin said hugging Beom Gyu who was now looking very sad.

'Hey it's okay don't feel sad,' Hobi said before hugging him too.

'I-I am sorry if you felt left out. We promise that we will try to spend more time with you on this vacation,' I said feeling very sad for my brother.

Beom Gyu wasn't going to a normal school. He was living in the hostel for the past 10 years, from an early age.

My parents got divorced and I was big enough to deny it when I was told that I will be going to a boarding school. But Beom Gyu was told separately that boarding school is more fun than staying with our own family.

Even though I told him not to listen to my mom who was our legal guardian after the divorce, he choose to listen to his mom who was acting innocent.

After that day he was sent to boarding school and she gave me to my dad who was willing to take my custody.

A few years later, I got to know that mom wanted the money which was in Beom Gyu's account which was given by my grandparents. She wanted to take the money when Beom Gyu will be 18.

That's why she gave me to dad. But now it's been 1 year that Beom Gyu is living with me and dad. And it's the first time we both came on vacation.

'Sorry noona.'

'It's okay, we should've thought about you too. By the there is a lot of time for dinner. So let's go home guys. We can share each other's experiences when we were alone. Also, we can play games with Beom Gyu,' I said.

'Yeah let's go. This is the longest I have been away from the bed,' Yoongi said as we laugh. Little did we know something bad was about to happen....

TO BE CONTINUED.......