17

J I M I N

As we were waiting for Ni-ki to come with his truck, I made Beom Gyu wash his face and did the same to Y/N as Hobi helped Yoongi.

A few minutes later we saw him coming with his truck. After parking the truck, he came toward Si Hyuk who was now standing beside us.

'Was the fish contaminated? I heard from the staff member.' He asked Si hyuk.

'Hmm, I went to your house to talk with you but you weren't there,' Si hyuk said.

'Oh...' Ni-ki only left an OH before helping Y/N to sit in his truck.

I helped Beom Gyu and Hobi helped Yoongi. After we sat, I asked,

'Where were you when Si Hyuk went to your house?'

'I was working. Why do you have any problem?'

'Yes, we have a problem and we want to ask you some questions,' Hobi said.

'But I don't want to answer nor do I want to talk with you guys. You don't know me so don't ask me anything. There is your home,' he said pointing towards our house.
.
.
.
.
'I will help your friend to come down from my truck. After that take your friends inside the house and sleep.'

I was feeling angry by his words but just poked my inner cheeks. After we reached home, he helped me and Hobi to help Y/n, Beom Gyu and Yoongi come down from the house.

'10 dollars for taking you home.' He suddenly talked.

'Don't you have anything called humanity?' I asked.

I tried to surpass my anger but couldn't.

'No, I have to make money to live. I live with whatever I earn. Besides, I didn't do anything to make your friends sick. So why will I won't ask for money when I dropped you home with my truck?'

I annoyedly gave him the money before saying,

'Are you sure that you aren't behind this?'

He didn't reply but only shrugged off and went to his truck before leaving the road.

Yoongi went to his room as I helped Beom Gyu. Hobi took Y/N to her room. After making sure Beom Gyu was comfortable I went to my room to change my dress.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
(A FEW MINUTES AGO)

H O S E O K

'I can go by myself Hobi, you go and change your dress and sleep tightly okay?' Y/N said.

Jimin and Beom Gyu already left. Yoongi went to his room too.

'But-'

'I am okay! I am going to sleep now, bye~' She said before giving me a flying kiss.

I grabbed the invisible kiss and crushed it as she laughed before going to her room.

Before I could walk any further, I saw a paper hanging in a corner of the main door. I walked towards the door and took and read what was written.

"I KNOW WHERE THE STOLEN PAINTINGS ARE, IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THEN COME TO CORBONARA ROAD"

The words were written in Bold and capital letters. I locked the door and quickly went to Yoongi's room. He was laying on his bed while looking at the ceiling.

He does this when he is thinking about something deeply.

'Yoongi look what I have found!' I said as I give the paper to him.

'Let's go,' he said before standing up.

I quickly stopped him,

'Hey! You are sick! The doctor said you to rest for 2 days!'

'Fuck that doctor, now let's go,' He said before grabbing his jacket and leaving the room.

I sighed as if Yoongi decides something then he won't listen to anyone.

Before we leave the house we checked Y/N, Jimin, and Beom Gyu.

'Jimin is sleeping, let him sleep. Besides if Y/N or Beom Gyu needs anything then Jimin can help as he is not sick,' I said as Yoongi nodded.

Yoongi took a sticky notepad and wrote,

"I and Hoseok are going outside for some work. You don't have to worry about us. But if you wake up in the middle of the night then make sure to check Beom Gyu and Y/N, bye~"

We both then went out of the house and started to walk towards Carbonara road.

'We have to go right then left then again have to run left. I have been there when Y/N and I were walking towards the hill,' Yoongi said.

Thank god I bought a torch light cause my phone was dead for 24 hours. I didn't need a phone as there is no signal on this Island.

The locals thought that it would be nice if there is no technology on this Island. So that the tourists can enjoy pure nature or whatever they call it.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Y O O N G I

After walking for a few minutes, we reached Carbonara road. There was only one house on this road which was very old.

The ceiling was half hanging making it looks like it can fall at any moment. We went inside and saw that it was dark everywhere. Dust was everywhere.

'Hello? Is anyone there?!' Hoseok asked.

'H-hoseok! Look there!' I said pointing my phone's flashlight toward the left side.

Swag paprika's all 4 paintings were there. But what astonished me was that the paintings were all torn apart. Someone did this with a knife maybe!

'Oh, my namjesus! Someone destroyed the paintings with a knife!' Hoseok said walking towards the paintings.

'They have destroyed the whole painting!'

'How do you know that it is not done by one person?' I asked.

'I just guessed. But the important thing is how will Swag Paprika feel after seeing his hard work like this?'

'That's also true,' I mumbled before brushing my hands through the paintings.

'Who could've done this? Ni-ki? Bangtan boys or those 2 men?' Hoseok asked.

'I don't know and we have to find the culprit as soon as possible,' I said.

Suddenly I heard some weird noises coming from the ceiling. I looked up and saw the ceiling was breaking down. I gasped.

'HOSEOK! GET OUT OF HERE! THE CEILING IS BREAKING DOWN!' I yelled before pushing Hoseok towards the main door as well as running behind him.

But it was too late. Suddenly I felt my body in pain as everything became dark before I completely blacked out.

TO BE CONTINUED.......