9

JIMIN'S POV

'Well I think he is...... not the suspect we were trying to find. Well, you both were specifically,' I said as Y/N grinned before nodding her head.

We started to talk about the suspicious people and why they are suspicious. I actually am doubting the Bangtan group cause they are too idiot.

Especially that guy who irritated me. I swear to god if he yells at me again then I am going to beat the hell out of him.

After the sun fully was gone and our surroundings became more dark, the young people sat beside the fireplace while we started to walk toward our house.

Y/N and Yoongi were ahead of us while I, Beom Gyu, and Hobi were behind them.

'Thank god I bought a torch light!' Yoongi said.

Suddenly Beom Gyu said,

'Hyung we have phones so why torch light is needed? We can use the phone though.'

'You're right but I prefer a torch as it gives more light, none of us bought phones excluding you,' Yoongi said.

We also hummed agreeing that we didn't buy our phones.

After reaching our house I distracted Yoongi as we had the plan to do. After telling him that we should check if the garden is still as beautiful as it was or not. Y/N and Hobi will be going to be in the room while Beom Gyu will be standing on the second floor to give me a hand where I will be doing the main plan. Trapping Beom Gyu to one of the rooms, I will run.

'Y/N, Hoseok I have to say something,' Yoongi said making them halt their way and look at him.

'What Yoongi?'

'Well, I was thinking if you want to share how you will be taking my room tonight with the help of Jimin who is now taking me to the garden.' I gulped before looking at him.

How the fuck did he find out?!

'If you are wondering how I know then you should thank Beom Gyu,' he said smirking.

We all looked at the smirking Beom Gyu.

'Yahh!-'

Y/N was about to throw her hands on Beom Gyu when Hobi held her tightly preventing her to do that.

'Hahaha, what did you guys think? I already heard about your double plan when you said me to open the door for Yoongi hyung back then. So, I thought as you guys already won't give me a place in the room, I should actually tell everything to Yoongi hyung.'

'You guys are seriously dumb, but even though I was angry at first but I thought to play along with Beom Gyu. But now I am changing my decision. As the room is seriously heavenly and beautiful, let's divide it among us. We are going to stay here for 30 days. So let's each one of us stay there for 6 days as we are 5 people,' Yoongi suggested.

Well now I am feeling like an idiot man but Yoongi's thoughts were fair enough. Y/N and Hobi agreed as well before we apologized to him. After deciding who will sleep there after Yoongi, we went to our rooms to sleep.

Y/N'S POV

I halt my steps when I heard a knock on my door.

'Wait a minute I am changing my dress!'

I said before wearing the RJ pajama which is my favorite night suit, I opened the door to see Hobi.

'What happened Hobi? It's already past 11,' I said checking the time on my phone.

'Yoongi wants to discuss about the incidents so do you want to join? Jimin is also joining. Only you were left so I decided to ask you.'

As much as I hated to go as I am very sleepy, I couldn't help but to agree as everyone will be there.