3

JIMIN'S POV

Just as Y/N and Beom Gyu were about to start the famous CHOI SIBLING WAR, the doorbell rang making us flinch a little as we were so into the moment. Yoongi hyung also woke up.

Beom Gyu went to the door and Y/N followed him. I also followed them too. Yoongi grabbed Hobi and made his shoulder a pillow for him. I laughed a little while walking behind Y/N.

'Our bags are here noona,' Beom Gyu said as I saw the truck guy there.

'3 dollars for each bag,' he said making me confused as he already took money from us.

'But we already gave you the money at the shore,' I said.

'Well, that was the truck charge. You have to pay for making me climb the narrow hill with these three heavy bag. So 9 dollars in total,' he said making me look at him with an amused face.

'Here take it,' Beom Gyu said and gave him the money.

The guy dropped the last bag on the doormat before turning around to leave but again looked behind and said to me,

'Oh by the way I am Ni-ki,' and winked at me before leaving.

I was flustered because of the wink as Y/N laughed before saying that the truck driver is a GAY!

(Don't take it seriously!! I swear I have no bad intentions toward my younger brother Niki!!! 😭
-author)

I swear I will never flirt with any girl in our office but please god don't make me run to this gay truck driver again! We dragged our luggage as well as Yoongi and Hobi's too and went to the living room.

'Where is Yoongi?' Y/N asked Hobi who was sitting alone looking at his phone.

'Oh he went to change his dress which was on his bag as you were taking a long time,' he said before standing up.

'Well it had a reason,' I said in a low voice.

But too bad everyone heard as Beom Gyu and Y/N started to laugh. Hobi was confused. Y/N told him everything as he laughed more loudly than Y/N,

'Where is my luggage?'

Yoongi also appeared with a new blue t-shirt.

'Here Yoongi. So which room did you choose?' Y/N asked giving Yoongi his luggage.

'Well, the terrace of course as you two siblings were taking too long to decide. So I thought to give a fair result by choosing the room for myself,' Yoongi replied as he dragged his luggage upstairs.

I and Hoseok laughed but we laughed, even more, when Yoongi started singing PAYBACK BITCHES~ in a tune. So he just took revenge on the clever siblings who made him walk more.

After talking a little about the room partner, Y/N choose the master bedroom as I and Hobi choose the child bed-1 where the duplex bed was. Beom Gyu choose the other child bed where 2 small beds were. So he, Yoongi, and Y/N had their own rooms..
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
BEOM GYU'S POV

After taking a shower, me and Jimin hyung reached the living room first as the others were showering.

The house had 6 bathrooms in total. One in the master bedroom, one in the child bed and another one where Jimin Hyung and Hobi hyung were, and one in my room aka child bed 2. One was on the terrace and 2 were on each down floor.