12

A U T H O R

Y/N walked away carefully holding the glass bottle in her hand. Walking a little longer, she saw the famous artist SWAG PAPRIKA's house.

She noticed a man with binoculars standing on the house's balcony. He was none other than a famous artist. He was drinking coffee in a coffee mug while looking at the scenery in front of him.

'How long he is standing here?' Y/N thought.

'Can he see the sinking ship from here? If yes then he must've seen me when I found the glass bottle and now is watching Yoongi wondering there!' Y/N thought as she panicked.

Deciding that she should talk to that artist, she turned her path to the artist's house. But before she could walk any more, suddenly 2 big dangerous looking dogs came out of now where and started to bark at her.

She jumped before quickly backing away. The dogs stood in front of the house but didn't stop barking.

Y/N looked up to where the artist was and saw him watching her with his binoculars laughing at her poor state.

Y/N gulped hard, tightening her fists to control her anger. She promised herself that next even if the dogs will be there she will definitely talk with that renowned artist.
.

.

.

.

.
Walking towards the city, she saw Ni-ki whistling and walking as if he has no work to do.

'Hi! Umm.. do you know those 2 dogs over there barking?' Y/N asked Ni-ki who was startled by her voice but eventually looked at the dogs before nodding his head and saying,

'Those are killer dogs. He had trained them to kill. I have seen them biting many people.' Y/N nodded understanding what he said.

'I just came here from the sinking ship,' Y/N said trying to study Ni-ki's face as she thought of him as one of the suspects.

'Great! That sinking ship is very cool to explore,' Ni-ki said with a wide smile.

'I think you never explored the ship as most of the local people never explore the things which are near them,' Y/N said.

'Actually, I was going there as tourists always throw wasted things there. Someone has to clean those right?' Ni-ki said looking at Y/N with a pissed-off face before walking past her in the sinking ship's direction.

Y/N looked at Ni-ki's faded figure wondering what will he do with the plastic bag which was in his hand.

'Will he hide the glass bottle in that bag?' She thought before walking towards Si hyuk's house.

After walking for 10 minutes more, she finally reached and saw Si hyuk sitting at a tea table while repairing some fishing rods. She walked to the gate and opened it before walking towards him.

'Hey! how are you? Come sit!' He said.

Y/N sat down in front of him.

'Hi, actually I wanted to give you this glass bottle,' she said.

She handed him the glass bottle before telling him how she and Yoongi found it and about those 2 suspicious guys. She couldn't identify the expression Si Hyuk had while listening to her story and looking at the bottle.

'So why did you both follow them?'

'They were acting suspicious and when I and Yoongi waved at them, they both gathered their belongings before running away from us quickly. While following them, we reached that sinking ship and found this.'

'Maybe for someone to pick it up,' Si hyuk said.

Y/N nodded before adding,

'The renowned artist SWAG PAPRIKA was also looking at the sinking ship with his binoculars from his balcony. I think he saw something. I wanted to approach him but his 2 dogs barked and were looking dangerous. So I didn't go there.'

'Hmm, he personally wants to stay alone, but the tourists won't let him stay alone and would annoy him very much. That's why he brought those 2 killer dogs,' Si hyuk said.

Placing the glass bottle on the table, he spoke and continued.

'You guys are more smart and clever than I thought you would be, I am surprised!'

Y/n smiled at him.

'Well, I think that the artist should be interrogated to see if he saw something or not.' Si Hyuk nodded his head and said,

'Yes, I will interrogate him, don't worry. And also this glass bottle is now in the safest place,' he put the bottle in his pocket before smiling at her again.

'Oh! How is your boat?' She asked.

'It's fine now, I have repaired it. The holes have completely vanished by the new woods,' Si Hyuk answered her.

'Talking about woods, I have something to say to you.'

'Yes tell me.'

'Jay's stolen boat was found a week ago. Someone cut the boat into wood pieces and threw them to the fireplace of the inn making it look like the fireplace's woods. And the woods were supplied by Ni-ki.'

'But it doesn't mean that Ni-ki did it as anyone can come there and throw the woods,' Si hyuk said.

'Anyone can do this crime, even Mr. lee cause he is not as good as he seems. He has done many bad things,' he added looking very serious.

'Maybe that's true but I saw Ni-ki going towards the sinking ship with a plastic bag in his hand,' Y/N said.

'Listen I am the president as well as the chief officer. Without any proof, I can't do anything. Besides, I know Ni-ki since he was a little child. He had some issues years ago but if I find proof against him, then I will definitely take action against him. Also, you are here for a vacation, so enjoy the vacation, and don't try to spoil your vacation because of this. My job is to do this, young lady,' Si hyuk said.

As much as Y/N wanted to say that she really wants to find the culprit with her partners who were Yoongi, Hobi, and Jimin, she didn't want to argue or disrespect him, so she nodded her head.

'Okay then I will get going now,' she said before standing up and walking away from his house.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
As much as she wanted to deny it but she can't help but feel disappointed towards Si hyuk as he didn't seem to worry a little bit about the things which are happening.

Rather than he was more focused on repairing the fish rods and nets. She sighed before thinking that he didn't want her to worry. She then looked at her phone to see what is the time before deciding what to do next...

TO BE CONTINUED.......