Chapter 1

Leah's POV

*alarm noise ringing in your ear*

Damn it.. It's already time to wake up? Shi*t..I overslept. Guess that's another late detention slip added to my pile. Why does it feel like I always sleep for like 2 hours on weekdays, but when it comes to weekends I wake up early and it feels like I've been sleeping for a whole decade...

I lazily got out of bed and grabbed the remote to open the blinds of my room. Sh*t.. it's bright. Avoiding the sunlight, like a vampire, I rushed towards my bathroom, dodging the snacks and crap all over the floor.

**

After getting ready and everything, I finally got myself downstairs and rushed into the kitchen. Yes, I know I'm late but I ain't going no where without having my bowl of Crunchy Nut Cereal. I quickly grabbed a bowl, a spoon, the milk and the big Crunchy Nut box from the cabinet. As I began to eat, I felt vibrations from my back pocket. Did I snooze my alarm again? 

I took my phone out to see messages sent from my best-friend, Shira. Sh*t.. 

Shira - You overslept again didn't you?

Shira - You were supposed to be here half an hour ago b*tch!

Shira - Girl if you don't be here in 5 minutes you're f*cking dead meat.

I totally forgot that I was supposed to meet up with Shira.. Damn it.

**

I quickly got out my apartment, locked the door and rushed my way to the car park. If it wasn't for Shira waiting for me, trust me, I would take my time. I mean, if your already late.. there's no point in rushing because you're still gonna be late, right? I took my car keys out my bag and walked through the car park trying to find my G-Wagon. It's not supposed to be so hard to find since it's such a massive car- oh there it is.

I quickly got in the car, threw my bag to the passenger seat, put my seat belt on and started the car. 

5 minutes.. start.

**

Shira's POV

Is there a damn day where I don't wait at least an hour for this girl? HELL NO! I can't even feel my damn toes or fingers anymore. F*ck it, I'm going inside.

Just when I was about to turn around, I thought I spotted Leah. I squinted my eyes- yep that's her. 

"Leah!" I shouted her name but I don't think she heard me since she was too busy scrolling through her damn phone.

She was probably listening to those Chinese Korean or whatever music she listens to. It's so annoying she talks about them all the time it frustrates me so much! She literally has nothing else she talks about.

I ran to her and grabbed her arm. She jumped and looked so scared I swear I thought I was about to sh*t myself because I was laughing so hard.

"Shira it's not funny you scared the shit out of me." She said, snatching the earphones out of her ear and putting them away.

"I don't care, do you know how long I waited for you in the cold?!" I shouted at her.

"Sorry.. my stupid alarm doesn't work properly." She said which I know is a damn lie. I've stayed over at her place hundreds of times and trust me, that loud annoying ass alarm is not broken.

"Whatever, come on we're late Ms Clarkson is going to scream at us again." I said to her and we rushed towards the school building.

**