"Good, anyway I'm getting a little cold now wanna head back and pack up?"

"Yeah lets go." we start making our way back to shore and walk back up to our area to pack up.

"You should message Nat and tell her we're going to start heading back." he nods at me before pulling out his phone but as he does I catch a glimpse of his camera roll open on a photo of me. Once he was done messaging Nat I had just finished putting away the blanket and putting all my clothes back on and Bucky does the same.

"Did you take a photo of me lying down reading?"

"Uh...no." I give him a look.

"Okay yes I did, I'm sorry." we each pick up items and start heading back and putting them into the trunk of the car before.

"Don't be it's perfectly fine just don't let people see that." we get in the car and strap ourselves in as Bucky starts the car.

"Oh don't you worry that definitely will be kept for my eyes only." I hit Bucky's shoulder jokingly as he laughs and starts to drive off to head home.

"I'm not saying sorry for that." I shake my head before watching the scenery again as Bucky places his hand on my thigh this time us sitting in a comfortable silence the whole ride home. Pretty soon we got back and Bucky parked in the garage us both hopping out and making our way over to a waiting Natasha.

"Had fun?" me and Bucky smiled at one another before facing her again.

"Absolutely, but I'll tell you more later I just want to shower and get changed." she nods in understanding before we head up to the living room in order to alert the others we're back.

"You guys are back, how was your day of freedom?"

"It was great I can't wait for next week." 

"That's good we're glad." I smile at everyone.

"Well I'm quite tired so I'm going to head to my room." I state while giving Wanda and Nat the look and they perfectly understood before following me and Bucky as we all leave for my floor. Once we enter my floor Nat and Wanda saunter to the fridge I barley use to grab drinks and snacks as I turn to Bucky.

"Thank you, today was better than I imagined." he smiles down at me.

"I'm so glad, I had fun being there with you too." I bring him in for a hug as I wish him a goodnight, as I pull away I feel him push against my back and we share a sweet sensual kiss.

"Night, doll. Sleep well." I nod as he leaves to wherever he was heading. I turn around to face a shocked, mouth opened Nat and Wanda, I chuckle and roll my eyes before grabbing each of their wrists and pulling them towards my bedroom where they sat down and got comfy while I went and changed deciding to shower in the morning. 

"That kiss was hot."

"Too hot for people who are just 'testing the waters'" I walk out of the bathroom to sit in front of them and deciding to tell them about the date.

"Well maybe that's because we kind of made it official."

"WHAT?!" they say in unison.

"Well we got to the beach and set up our area before I changed into the swimsuit he brought and put my shorts on over top and he removed his shirt. Then it got more intimate when we applied sun cream onto one another and it ended with him finishing my back as I sat between his legs and he pecked my neck." waiting for their reaction, they squealed.

"Go on."

"Aftet that we laid there for a while and ate food he packed, I read a boom he brought for me and he just basked in the sun sharing pleasant conversations here and there before heading into he water where he pulled me out far enough for him to stand but I couldn't so I wrapped my legs and arms around him." They squeal again.

"Then we kind of kiss, more forceful this time and there was definitely tongue."

"OMG!"

"What happened then?"

"Then that's when he asked me tk be his girlfriend and I said yes, then we drove home and here we are." They both sigh happily before Natadha asks a question.

"Can the others know?"

"No. So you can't mention anything or give anything away. Got it?" They both nod before getting up from my bed.

"Well considering we're not in pajamas and would have yo leave to get changed anyway we're going to head to sleep now." I nod in understanding before I bid them goodnight and they leave. Smiling to myself I get into bed properly before getting comfy only this time I wasn't so lucky in escaping my nightmares.

~Bucky's POV~

"Avengers, y/n seems to be having a painc attack in her room and cannot calm down." At this I bolt awake and chuck on some joggers before rushing to the elevator already packed with most of the Avengers as we head down to he room Steve had entered behind me.

I stand anxiously in the elevator before either stops at her floor and we all rush out and into her room only to see her completely breaking down and struggling to breath. Wasting no time I rush to her encasing in my embrace running my fingers through her hair.

"Y/n breath, it's not real. You're in the Avengers tower with all of us. Just breath OK?" She shudders in my hold as I continue what I'm doing the others standing by in case they're needed.

"Follow my breaths, in and out. Good. You're OK. I won't let anyone or anything hurt you I promise." After a few minutes she starts calming down and regulates her breathing but she doesn't move and she doesn't say a word she just clings to me.

"Is she asleep?" I look at everyone.

"I don't know but you can all go back to bed I'll take it from here." They all nod wishing me goodnight before all leaving. Once gone I look down at y/n with worry.

"Doll? You asleep?" I feel a small, timkde shake of her head against my chest.

"Are you alright now?" I feel a small shake of her head again.

"You need to rest doll." At this she looks up at me with slight fear.

"I can't. Not alone at least." I smile gently at what she means.

"How about I stay here with you? Would that be better?" I watch her softly smile and yawn slightly.

"Yes, please. If its not too much trouble."

"Y/n you're my girlfriend now that officially means nothing you need of me is too much trouble. Now come on let's lie down and get some sleep."

"Okay." I move from our position to get into her bed properly and she does the same where she immediately forces her way under my meral arm and into my side like an adorable puppy, at this I quickly wrap my arms around her securely to let her know I'm not going anywhere. After that neither of us wake up at all during the night again and I didn't leave before she awoke like I did last time.