16 ABHIMANYU X AKSHARA

Dr Akshara Abhimanyu Birla

Wife of Dr Abhimanyu Birla .Head of Gynaecology Department in Birla Hospital .

Daughter of Singhania's after Goenka's dropped her custody .She was taken in care by Naitik Singhania who couldn't saw his granddaughter in that trauma.

A 27 years old Head strong woman.

Dr Abhimanyu's Birla

Husband of Akshara.Head of cardiology department in Birla Hospital.

Elder Son of Dr Harshvardhan Birla  and Dr Avni Birla.

A 28 years strict doctor.

Aarohi Goenka

A selfish cunning self centred brat of Goenka family .Her mother's death gave her an  open reason to hate her step sister .Always jealous of Akshara .Can do anything for fame.

Currently Obsessed with Abhimanyu Birla .

An Intern in Birla hospital.

Other Characters

Birla's

Neil Birla -younger son of Harshvardhan and Avni Birla

Harshvardhan and Avni Birla

Anand Birla and Mahima Birla

Parth Birla and Shefali Birla .

Nishtha Birla

Manjiri - Sister of Harshvardhan and Anand Birla , Mother to Rudra Malhotra ,divorced her husband and come to live in Birla Mansion .No one likes her as she always find ways to create rifts in family .

Singhania's

Naitik Singhania

Naksh Singhania

Kirti Singhania

Krish Singhania

Gayu Singhania

Vatsal Singhania

Goenka's

Suhasini Goenka -Head of Goenka's

Manish Goenka

Swarna Goenka

Kartik Goenka

Kairav Goenka

Akhilesh Goenka

Aarohi Goenka .

Important Points

*Akshara and Abhimanyu are married by family in an arrange-cum love marriage as Akshara was selected by Mahima Birla and Anand Birla .

* Akshara hates her father to the end of her life thinking he betrayed her biological mother marrying Sirat as manipulated by Aarohi's Nani .

*This story will be always expected Abhira story and about Kartik and Akshu's reunion .

* Goenka's are always remained partial to Akshu after Aarohi's birth expect for  Kartik .He slipped in coma after his accident and he never met his daughter after that .He is in least talking terms with Aarohi due to her deeds .

* Akshara haterd for her paternal family can be seen visibly but she is unknown to Aarohi as she had never met or seen her after that.

********************

I know I am not updating for nearly two weeks as I have reasons .I decided to post something after I got too much dm's .

Actually I had landed in Canada last week and it's really a new experience for me . I will start updating regularly after my timetable comes to the track as it's really something different for me.

I am posting this as someone demanded and it will be a 8 shot story as I planned .It was resting in my draft since I don't even know 😂.Show dekh dekh ke toh dimag hi fat jana hai Mera toh ,mai toh veikh hi nahi rahi aur udhar bechari Anupama ji ke saath bhi bohot galat ho raha hai .

  Bye

Wait patiently for the update and I am still alive .