Akshu's Accident (2.2)

Sunrays directly hit the tiny figure sleeping peacefully on bed . Akshara slowly opened her eyes and sat on bed rubbing her eyes when she noticed her  surroundings .Shock would be underestimated for her because she was near the hill side on outskirts of Udaipur .But the main question was how she reached here .She remembered she slept in her parents' room yesterday than how she landed here .

Ak: How did I reached here and where are others .

She kneely noticed the room .It is completely according to her taste .She looked at the wall which is completely filled with her pictures .From her birth to till now .When her eyes landed on a picture of Naira Mumma holding her .

Akshu touched the picture when the door clicked opened revealing Kairav

Akshu touched the picture when the door clicked opened revealing Kairav .Akshu looked at him.

Ak: Bhaiya yeh photo maine pehle kyu nahi dekhi.

Kai: Yeh photo mumma ko last photo hai. Jo galti se click ho gayi thi par socha nahi tha last hogi .

Akshu connected the dots and got to know that's was the accident day.

Ak : Bhaiya mai aur aap yahan kaise aye.

Kai : Akshu bacha ab se hum yahin rahenge .Aur tumhe yahan mai laya kal raat. Unlogon ko humari jarurat  nahin hai .They are happy with Aarohi .

Ak: But bhaiya .

Kai : No but what bacha. Come down fast .I want you to meet someone .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In Goenka Villa

Mimi is pacing here and there as their is no trace of Kairav and Akshu .When she went in his room it was empty and when she went in Kaira's room it was locked from outside.

Mi: Akhilesh pata chala kaha hai Kairav .

Ak: Nahi maa .Pata ni kya hogaya hai usse. Aaj uski behan ki haldi hai aur yeh ladka para nahi kaha hai .Akshu ko toh kisi ki koi fikar hi nahi hai .

Ar: Why she will care AG .I know she is jealous of me. pehle mere mumma papa ko cheen liya mujhse aur mere bhai ko bhi cheen rahi .I wish ki uss Naira ke saath hi woh kyu nahi margayi .

Everyone stayed silent while Manish spatted angrily.

Ma : Aarohi Naira ko isme mat ghasisto .Aur rahi baat agar aaj Naira jinda hoti toh tumhara yaa tumhari maa ka koi namo nishaan hi nahi hota .

Ak : Bhaishab bachi hai yeh .

Ma : Kal shadi hai Akhilesh iski . Agar ab badi nahi huyi toh lab hogi .
.
.
.
.
.
.
Birla's entered inside the Goenka Villa for Haldi while Abhimanyu was searching for Akshu but she was absent not only her Kairav also .