TOGETHER FOREVER (13.6)

Akshara is slumped on couch in Goenka Villa as Abhimanyu had went to Jaipur for a surgery .

Sw : Akshu mai aur maaji mandir Jaa rahe hai thodi der mei aa jayengi.

Ak : Theek hai badi mumma

Manish and AG had went to office while Kairav is upstairs in his study. Swarna and Suhasini also left .

Ak : Baby bhookh lagi hai aapko , chalo kuch khate hai .

The baby kicked in response and Akshara stood up and walked to kitchen .She looked around the kitchen and whole place is secured with pool noodles.

Ak : Huhh kya lagta hai inn logon ki mai careless hu .Chot kahti rehti hu .Mai independent hu apni problems khud laati hu.

She walked to fridge and took out the juice and poured in a glass and looked for something to eat and found a packet of pasta.

Ak : Issi se kaam chalana padega .

She took out the chopped vegetables and searched for a pan and found it in the uppar rack .

Ak : Isse kaise utaru mai .

She stood up on stool and pulled the pan out and lost her balance and was about to fall .She closed her eyes holding her stomach tightly .She opened her eyes when she didn't feel any pain and looked at herself in her brother's arms who had held her tightly .The same brother who didn't talk to her from that day. He put her down carefully .

Kai : Dimaag kharab ho gaya hai tumhara .Kya kar rahi thi yeh sab .

Ak : Aapse matlab .Hatiye mujhe bhook lagi hai .

Kairav pulled her away from gas stove and took her outside the kitchen in hall .

Kai : Ghar mei koi bada yaa house help nahi hai joh har baar ki tarah super woman bann ne chali ho .Khud ka toh nahi atleast iss bache ka toh socho jisse itne logon ki khushiyan judi hui hai.

Tears pooled in her eyes and Akshu bursted into cries and mood swings made this even bad.

Ak(crying): Haan daanto sab mujhe hi daanto , meri hi galti hai saari ki saari .Mujhe galat time pe bhook lagti hai , mujhe hi alag alag cravings hoti hai ,abb ghar mei koi nahi tha toh mai kisse bolti mai .I just hate you .YAVB

Akshara spoke those words due to crying but this words were the draggers to Kairav's heart . Kairav left from there wiping the lone tear escaped his eyes and went to kitchen and looked what she was making .After sometime he finished cooking he served it in a plate and took her juice and went outside and found her nowhere .He went towards Mimi's room which is downstairs and saw her hid in duvet. He kept the tray on nightstand and told .

Kai : Akshu ,tumhe joh khana tha maine bana diya please dobara kuch stunt pull mat karna. Kuch chahiye toh mujhe bata dena mai bahar hi hu living room mei .

Ak(angrily): Mujhe nahi khana ,jaiye yahan se aur naa mujhe bhook hai .

Kairav was taken aback .Few minutes ago she was crying and now she is angry .Akshara looked at Kairav who had left the room and sat with the help of bedpost and took the tray with her headphones on .

Ak: Cooking buri nahi hai inki ,bas dimaag hi kharab rehta hai .

She finished eating the pasta and drank the half glass of juice .Kairav looked all this from outside and went in living room with his files .He have to sit here until someone comes otherwise Akshara will try to pull some other stunt.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2 hours later