Second Chance (10.2)

Warning ⚠️

This part is little bit mature not completely because I don't know how to write mature parts .I am way too innocent and Updates are delaying because of Wattpad's general fictions to which I got addicted and currently I am reading Saanjh short story book Fanna and American CEO of Anisha's Heart and finsihed god knows how many books but till now my favourite one is His Kidnapped Bride ,Daughter in Law of Raghuvanshi's and most beautiful story till now was stalker to wife which got lost somewhere

**********

Akshara came out of washroom wearing his shirt which was reaching till her mid thighs when she looked at him setting the coffee table with food not food it's two minute noodles he made.

Ak(mind voice): Maine isse itna acha khana khilaya aur mujhe noodles khila raha hai .

Abhimanyu looked at her from head to toe and gulped visibly seeing her like this. He mindlessly  moved towards her and she stepped back in anticipation when she hit the bathroom door and realised she is caged between the door and his arms.
Akshu start bit her lower lip .When Abhimanyu pulled her lip and said.

Ab : Don't bite them they are mine .

Akshu looked at him and he gave a light peck on her forehead .

Ab(mind Voice) : Bhagwan shakti dena mujhe control karne ki .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Akshu finished her food and washed her face. She is still hesitant . Living with him after almost 1 and half year it's making awkward. Akshu sat on bed and rested her head on headrest when Abhimanyu came and sat beside her .

Ab: Sleep
Kal Court jana hai hume.

Akshu nodded and lie down on bed .Soon she felt his strong arm wrapped around her and pulled her near him. She kept her hand in his hand and looked at him .He slept very soon as if having a peaceful sleep after months. She also closed her eyes and let sleep embarce her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Morning

Akshara sleep broke due to sunrays coming from window .She stirred in her sleep but opened her eyes immediately feeling a strong grip around her. She relaxed seeing Abhimanyu beside her. He was sleeping peacefully holding her tight keeping his head in crook of her neck .He is sleeping without any worry ,a complete peaceful sleep.
They reconciled with each other yesterday.It still feels like a dream.Hope she don't regret this decision ever.

Akshara wore her dress she was wearing yesterday  and decided to go to the dance academy to get her luggage.

Ak : Abhi chalo mera bohot sara saman Lana hai academy se .

Ab : Chalo

They both come back from academy after getting her things .Akshara got ready in a red saree and picked Naira's photograph .

Ak : I am giving us a chance again mumma .I hope I don't regret this later.

She took the engagement ring and princess ring and wore them .After getting ready she came out and saw Abhimanyu already waiting for her .They are again getting married in court  and none from Gorila family knows about this.

Abhimanyu kept the mangalsutra in his pocket and both walked out of flat and headed to the court.After completing the formalities and signing on marriage certificate both decided to start their relationship again. Abhimanyu made her wear the Mangalsutra and filled her partition line in her head. Abhimanyu took her hand in his hand kissed on it.